+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber - BB8

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

Re: Amber - BB8

I just want to back hand smack this one.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7;2480686;
    I just want to back hand smack this one.
    No, then she will cry more! Ok, ok, go ahead, give her a reason to cry.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2480627;
    I think the guy (Mike?) chose her to have dinner with because he felt sorry for her.
    Yeah, and now we all feel sorry for him!

I like Amber, who cares if she's emotional?

There are houseguests this season who I dislike, but there is only one person I cannot stand: Amber. She does not have the mind for this game. Her emotional gameplay is so ridiculous. I don't even mind her constant crying, she just seems like a very negative person. She always has the most disgusting sour look on her face. I want to shake her. If this girl was in season six, she would hav made the Friendship much more deliciously hateable.

And another thing, I don't like to judge people I don't know on their parenting skills, but this girl has admitted several times on the feeds about her getting high with her boyfriend and being addicted to speed for a year.

I can't wait for Amber to leave.

Amber is certainly an emotional rollercoaster but she has a good heart and honest gameplay. That is why she is liked in the house. She's not a mental strategist who is threatening.

But I don't think she will last when the going gets tough.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2487055;
    Amber is certainly an emotional rollercoaster but she has a good heart and honest gameplay. That is why she is liked in the house. She's not a mental strategist who is threatening.

But I don't think she will last when the going gets tough.
    Wow, that's certainly a different take from mine (although equally as valid). I see nothing either good hearted or honest about her. In fact, I'm seeing inklings of just the opposite - that she's both manipulative and a pot-stirrer.

I rather hope she shapes up, as she appears to spend a significant amount of time with Dustin, and I do really like him. Now, he appears to be both good hearted and honest, to me.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Amber is definitely very emotional. I don't think she has mental or emotional problems, she's just a very emotional person. The real question is: will her emotions affect her gameplay, or not? If she is a smart player, I don't care if she cries a lot. I reserve my judgement until I see I time when she has to make a decision. That's when I'll see the Amber that I have an opinion on.

FORT Fogey

She may be around a while because I'm sure all the other HGs figure whenever they want her out they can get rid of her. Just nominate her and then right before the veto comp make a snide remark to her and she would be a total mess.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Amber strikes me as a scared player.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread