+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Amber - BB8

Re: Amber - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick;2579062;
    I am with ya there! If you ask nicely, I will show you were I have already dumped Eric and Maggie!
    Well, Dicechick...I think you may have misunderstood my intentions, although I admire your pluck and ambition!

My thoughts are along the lines of this:

Stroll into Ceaser's Palace one night and catch her at her job schlepping drinks and say something like, "Oh Amber...you're so beautiful...you really NEED to go after that modeling career like Jameka suggested!" And of course, after she's sufficiently flattered, and edumacated by me teaching her what some of my big words like "career" and "suggested" meant, I'll get on the horn to the paparazzi and get them to follow her around. And, y'know, after all her rejections, I'll have to go back to encourage her even more.

Hopefully, I can get the train-wreckieness a-rolling over here in Sin City.

I'm sure there's a million nudges I can give her.
    Just call me Bob. The 3 is silent.

Haha Bo3b! I tend to stay as far away from the strip as possible! I am sure there are plenty of tourists that will feed her ego by asking to have their picture taken with her, etc. This town ALWAYS has some kind of train wreck going on.... sigh. OJ?
    Maybe one day we will get a contestant on a reality show that we can be proud of. For now - next week starts another - DWTS and Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo3b;2579097;
    Well, Dicechick...I think you may have misunderstood my intentions, although I admire your pluck and ambition!

My thoughts are along the lines of this:

Stroll into Ceaser's Palace one night and catch her at her job schlepping drinks and say something like, "Oh Amber...you're so beautiful...you really NEED to go after that modeling career like Jameka suggested!" And of course, after she's sufficiently flattered, and edumacated by me teaching her what some of my big words like "career" and "suggested" meant, I'll get on the horn to the paparazzi and get them to follow her around. And, y'know, after all her rejections, I'll have to go back to encourage her even more.

Hopefully, I can get the train-wreckieness a-rolling over here in Sin City.

I'm sure there's a million nudges I can give her.
    I read on Andy Cohen's blog on Bravo (he's responsible for overseeing Bravo's current productions, including "Top Chef," "Project Runway," "Queer Eye," "Shear Genius," "The Real Housewives of Orange County," "Work Out," "Tim Gunn's Guide To Style" and "Flipping Out") that Amber had been fired.

A part of his blog from yesterday is copied here:

I got some good Amber scoop on the BB8 set last week: Amber doesn't know it yet but while in the house she was fired from her cocktail waitress job in Vegas because of her vocal hatred of Jews. (Actually by the time you read this she's probably in tears... then again she's always in tears...) I am glad that with the removal of Amber and conclusion of Celine Dion's three year run, Vegas has finally rid itself of the last traces of anti Semitism. (I am kidding about Celine, of course.)
    Andy's Blog: Read Andy Cohen's Online Blog - Senior VP of Production and Programming at the Bravo TV Network - Official Bravo TV Site

FORT Regular

Is there group therapy for former big brother contestants......

I do feel bad for her. I think much of her comments were out of ignorance and weren't meant to be mean-spiritied. (although wrong)

But if she was barely making it before, losing her job is awful. I hope she can learn about herself and improve - and make a better life for her and her daughter.

It is sad in a way. Dick started the "no holds barred" was of talking. She is not that smart. All she did was just tell how her family thinks. She needs education, not being blasted.

She did say that she made $40K-60K a year. If she was having a really hard time making ends meet at that wage, she really needs to learn money mgt. We make less than that and have paid off our 3200 sq ft home and bought a 2007 luxury car and are not strapped at all. Just have to learn how to manage your monies.
    "When you least expect it, the knife will stick you in the back. "

+ Reply to Thread