+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Will - All Star

Films: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Alien, Raiders of the Lost Arc, Fight Club, Pumping Iron, Conan the Barbarian, Babe

TV Shows: Dr. 91210, Celebrity Charades, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, THE AMAZING RACE, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Actors: Neil Patrick Harris

Actresses: Phoebe Cates

Bands: Cake, Bob Marley, The Police, Johnny Cash, 50 Cent, Frank Sinatra

Hobbies: Gardening, reading

Sports to Play: Basketball, volleyball

Sports Teams: LA Clippers, Florida State Seminoles, San Francisco 49ers

Outdoor Activities: Surfing, jogging

Music: Rap, folk, hip hop, rock, pop

Cereals: No favorite

Snacks: Zone Chefs

Cookies: No favorite

Candy Bars: No favorite

Alcoholic Drinks: Dom Pérignon

Non-Alcoholic: Fuze Slenderize Tangerine/Grapefruit, Fuze Slenderize Strawberry/Melon

Wow, very diverse intrests. I have a hard time picturing Will on his hands and knees picking weeds out of the dirt. But anything is possible. I'd like to see him stick around the house for awhile. His comments crack me up.

I love Dr. Will on Season 2 and will continue to root for him in All-Star. Cocky, arrogant, evil, brutally honest, yet disgustingly deceitful! Love him!

Still love this guy, he's hillarious--but at such a disadvantage with that dork Mike Boogie following him around like a puppy ...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Still love this guy, he's hillarious--but at such a disadvantage with that dork Mike Boogie following him around like a puppy ...
    Hopefully Boogie can make a quick exit from the house and the target will be off of Will (at least the target of him having a former ally in the house). I'd die if Boogie lasted longer than him. I absolutely hated Will during BB2 but that season wouldn't have been the same without him, and AS won't be either. I really hope to get a season full of his lies, one liners, "ego", and him playing the puppet master. Too bad that that's probably what will cost him in the end I don't think he'll win but I hope he can convince everyone he's the perfect person to keep in the game.

And here I thought his ego couldn't get any bigger. I still love him, though. He made season two.

Now if he could only shake off that hemorrhoid Boogie...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Alcoholic Drinks: Dom Pérignon
    Screams pretentious ass to me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    Boogie is to Will as Howie is to Kaysar, hehe. I think Will has the smarter right-hand man

Ok. Any man who doesn't have a favorite cereal, cookie, or candy bar is just plain weird .

And Neil Patrick Harris his favorite actor? Yikes. He must not watch many movies.

At least he admitted he's "in a relationship" which for a successful physician is probably a big step.

I'm not sure where I stand with him. Can't say he's my fav. right now.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I agree about his favorite alcoholic beverage choice being pretentious and stupid. I hope he gets over his "I want Kaysar out" phase, since the two of them working together would be something. I don't think it'll happen though. I doubt he'll be lasting long. He's smart, but he always annoyed me a bit and not in a positve, Simon Cowell love to hate kind of way either.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast