+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Will absolutely makes the show...none other like him, and none other that can manipulate so cleverly as he can.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilltown luver View Post
    Amen to that! Will is one of the best players ever, and as for those that hate him now because he looks different, they weren't true fans in the first place.

i was a fan of will in his season, i rooted against hardy and nicole. but since all stars started he is not the same person in my eyes, and there were just better players to me from other seasons. maybe if he was not against kaysar i wouldnt have hated him.

also it wasnt too long after bb3 that will, boogie, chiara, and sean from survivor 4 all appeared on the mark wahlberg show(not the actor the on the cover game show host) and after that my opinion had slightly changed toward him. he seemed more colder and shallow, as did boogie.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    i was a fan of will in his season, i rooted against hardy and nicole. but since all stars started he is not the same person in my eyes, and there were just better players to me from other seasons. maybe if he was not against kaysar i wouldnt have hated him.

also it wasnt too long after bb3 that will, boogie, chiara, and sean from survivor 4 all appeared on the mark wahlberg show(not the actor the on the cover game show host) and after that my opinion had slightly changed toward him. he seemed more colder and shallow, as did boogie.
    I understand where your coming from. He does seem a bit different and I liked him a lot better in season 2, but I just can't hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post

Well, I guess that kind of anwsers my question, I was going say I wonder what he's like outside the house, maybe when he was on the MW show it was because he was with Boogie, Chiara that he seemed more colder, shallow?

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Will absolutely makes the show...none other like him, and none other that can manipulate so cleverly as he can.
    That says it all for me.

He was the last one left from his stupid alliance and made it through 7 evictions in a house where EVERYONE hated him and distrusted him...

Gotta be an all time manipulation and strategy record. Especially after watching the S6 nitwits get their butts evicted week after week IN SPITE OF having a strong alliance...

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    BINGO! Just think how he won his FIRST million? He is great in manipulating people and they don't even know this!
    Double Bingo!

Goodness but Will is pale.I have white sheets that are darker than he is.
    Is it just me or does he look vaguely ill all the time?
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I wont have any reason or desire to watch this show for the rest of the season if Will is voted out. Geez...the strongest player (Will) and Chicken George? What a choice.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    Will goes off the strategy to be an a-hole and hope everyone keeps him in the final 2 because the person keeping him will consider the jury vote. He already outmanvuered Kaysar (that wasn't hard). Let's see if that strat works this time.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetofaq View Post
    He already outmanvuered Kaysar (that wasn't hard).
    I hate to agree but that looks about right.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread