+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

right now, id rather have cowboy in there too.

kaysar has had the bullseye on him from day 1. if will or mike or anyone else thats non BB6 gets HOH, he can kiss his ass goodbye.........

Please keep the discussion on-topic! Kaysar talk belongs in the Kaysar thread. You are currently in the Will thread.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Fogey
    Will and Booger are hysterical! I don't want either one to win, but I loved the schtick when they pretended to call each other to joke about how kaysar didn't nominate either one.

Will is the smartest player there. He manipulates and "plays" people, and plays with their minds..and pulls it off smoothly. No one else can do that there.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Will is the smartest player there. He manipulates and "plays" people, and plays with their minds..and pulls it off smoothly. No one else can do that there.
    BINGO! Just think how he won his FIRST million? He is great in manipulating people and they don't even know this!

FORT Newbie
    Will is hilarious, couldn't be all stars without him! His profile says he's "in a relationship," any possiblity that he's still with Shannon Dragoo from BB2?

I hate it when people say Will has no heart and no feelings. Will knows, and others have yet to figure out, that playing this game emotionally just gets in the way. You have to be able to support yourself, even when others don't support you. Will was able to figure out how to get himself to the end and it worked. Will's strategy may be much different than Kaysar's (make no mistake, I do love Kaysar) but you never saw Kaysar in the finals, did you? Will had his share of laughter and tears, lies and brutal honesty. Will is a true player, and no player has compared to him yet!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    I hate it when people say Will has no heart and no feelings. Will knows, and others have yet to figure out, that playing this game emotionally just gets in the way. You have to be able to support yourself, even when others don't support you. Will was able to figure out how to get himself to the end and it worked. Will's strategy may be much different than Kaysar's (make no mistake, I do love Kaysar) but you never saw Kaysar in the finals, did you? Will had his share of laughter and tears, lies and brutal honesty. Will is a true player, and no player has compared to him yet!
    Amen to that! Will is one of the best players ever, and as for those that hate him now because he looks different, they weren't true fans in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilltown luver View Post
    Will is hilarious, couldn't be all stars without him! His profile says he's "in a relationship," any possiblity that he's still with Shannon Dragoo from BB2?
    I think he's with Erin from For Love or Money.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ah! Finally remembered who she was! Thanks for the picture! Well, what a good match! Peas in a pod, if I remember her correctly.

+ Reply to Thread