+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    He said on the show last night that he uses it. He said he injects himself with botox at his forehead and his temples.

I the effects of it on him. I thought he was much cuter in 2001.

Even though, I really like dr. Will. He does look awful this season. He doesn`t have a tan anymore. (Due to his job, he says) and the Botox injections look horrible. I think he is obsessed with wrinkles, that`s why he`s always making fun of Howie for his.

Then again. I am white as a ghost this summer, so I shouldn`t talk.....

Will is scary looking.

Will's got something, mmmm

Will is not that particularly attractive to me but there is just something about him that I like...something that makes him hot, even though I think he's sort of a jerk totally weird on my part.........but I can't help it
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY View Post
    Will is not that particularly attractive to me but there is just something about him that I like...something that makes him hot, even though I think he's sort of a jerk totally weird on my part.........but I can't help it
    Maybe it`s his sense of humor. I think it`s hot as hell when a man makes me laugh. When the personality shines through. It`s pretty hawt.
    regardless what he actually looks like.

Then again. The man also has money $$$$$$

FORT Newbie
    ...it's no wonder Will seems like he never loses his cool...he's so full of botox that his face is incapable of showing emotion....scary when you think about it!

I can't believe he uses Botox. Not to judge but a man using Botox just strikes me as odd.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

will is going to be the death of kaysar in this game............kaysar was too myopic this week to see that the reconstituted chilltown is his alliance's biggest threat..................if will or boogie (or anyone not part of the jedi crew for that matter) wins HOH this week, kaysar/janelle will be toast........

Quote Originally Posted by maersk View Post
    will is going to be the death of kaysar in this game............kaysar was too myopic this week to see that the reconstituted chilltown is his alliance's biggest threat..................if will or boogie (or anyone not part of the jedi crew for that matter) wins HOH this week, kaysar/janelle will be toast........
    I am rooting for anyone other then the bb6 alliance. But Kaysar I don't mind that much cause he's easy on the eyes... But Janelle and Howie need to be put up if any one other then the bb6 alliance wins the HOH.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

well kaysar has made himself the biggest target in the game right now. everyone is going to be gunning (and rightly so) for him.............

FORT Newbie
    Excuse me, how is Kaysar a target? He played a stupid move which will destroy his alliance. Chill Town will keep him around because he is a useful idiot. Who is going to strike back, Nakomis? When a BB6er doesn't have HOH power, the anti alliance will go for Janelle, Howie or James before Kaysar. But what do I know, I wanted Cowboy to be an allstar.

+ Reply to Thread