+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

stephi- you said you got it on itunes. I am so stupid about this stuff...went to the website to check it out. Do you have to have an ipod? or could you just buy/download to computer? I don't have an mp3 player. My son does but it is a zen something or other. Would that work? Don't know how he would feel about me "borrowing" it for BB though...
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2219230;
    I think season 2 is the best ever. Personally, I think it had the best cast of any of seasons. It was like a completely different game compared to BB1, and I consider that more the official guinea pig season of BB. And I never thought I'd learn to love Will during that season but he was it. Some of the lies and stories he told and antics he pulled were priceless He just made fun of himself the whole time. And he lied his way right to the million. However, I think the seasons have all slowly gone down hill since then. I didn't tape BB6 and only started taping halfway through BB1, but I taped the rest. I guess they'll have to do until CBS decides to put out anymore BB DVD's (and since it's been 2 or 3 years since they have, I'm assuming it'll be never). But at least it gives me something to watch to get rid of the withdrawls until summer gets here I was always hoping that maybe some network would pick BB up and re-air it, like OLN did with Survivor and GSN did with The Mole and The Amazing Race.
    I heard that they can't make DVDs out of most of the seasons, because there's a waiver that the contestants have to sign to allow the DVDs and other mass-media devices to be made, and there's always been 1 or 2 who refused. Why this is, I don't know. It seems the same as spending 3 months having millions of people you've never met before watching you 24/7....

I don't know how credible that is, though.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

For anyone in the Savannah, GA vicinity, Will is supposed to be at the upcoming Southern Women's show. He'll be there Sat. Feb. 10th at 1:00 p.m.

I'm actually thinking of going! If I see Janelle lurking about I'll let you know.

http://www.southernshows.com/wsa/?show_events=1
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I Is Stephanie
    Aw, fudgee.

Another Dr. Delicious appearence I can't go to, because I'm flat broke! It could also be noted that I'ma disaster, i lok everything like a northern girl (I wonder why...), so I might have some trouble passing off as a 'southern woman...' My parents *would* pay, but they are convinced that *gasp* Reality TV should die in a hole, and *louder gasp* Big Brother should be the first show to fall into said hole.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Re: Will - All Star

I was channel surfing and if you get Dr. Keith, Will and Erin are on today, as well as Matt and Suzy from The Biggest Loser. I missed the first half hour.

Erin looks like a total b**ch and is not really that attractive imo.

The Dr. Keith Ablow Show
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 05-16-2007 at 12:45 PM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

The Will/Erin segment on Dr. Keith Ablow is on in my area right now. They said they are annoyed by people who try to give them relationship advice. Erin said that Will likes attention. He said if he is going to be on reality TV, he is going to try to make it entertaining. He said they have a solid relationship.

He said that in real life people are really friendly, but the internet is bizarre. He said that people think they have an intimate relationship with him just because they saw him on TV and talk about him on the internet.

Will says no relationships are perfect but theirs is close. He says they have their ups and downs and he knows he isn't the best boyfriend but he is trying to get better.

ETA: Will and Erin have their dog with them and Erin has had her hand on Will's upper thigh while the Biggest Loser couple is being interviewed. Looks like she is trying to say "He's mine!" haha
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 05-16-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Added details
    Wake up and be awesome

Chelsea Lately

For those interested, Dr. Will will be on [Chelsea Lately] tonight.

Probably will talk more about Dr. 90210, but who knows.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-29-2008 at 04:37 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Did anyone catch Will on Chelsea Lately? I missed it, but would love the details!

He was also on the last episode of Reality Bites Back on the FOX Reality Channel.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom;3186485;
    Did anyone catch Will on Chelsea Lately? I missed it, but would love the details!
    Will was Will, most of what they talked about you can't post here (Mike Boogie stuff, eww) lol the rest, well we have all heard it before, his botoxing etc.. He did mention the fact that Kat VonD likes to come in and have tatts removed.. to make room for more.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread