+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina;2210087;
    I just read a chat with James on Jokers, and when he was asked about Will and Janelle, he said that, in the sequester house, he heard Will say a lot of negative things about Janey (about how he didn't like her, etc.), but NOW, according to James, they hang out constantly with each other!!! Now, isn't that interesting?

I don't believe James. Although to be honest, a faint memory of him saying that Will was saying bad things about Janie in sequester rings true. (this from September) That being said- James doesn't like Janie IMO and has been known to lie.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I Is Stephanie
    Now isn't that just assuming that James Rhine is just like his alter-ego, James Rhine?

I think that, once outside of the BB house, while you are compelled to lie, it probably becomes much harder to do. I trust him. Not a lot, mind you, but I do. If he says that Will trashed her, then Will trashed her.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I Is Stephanie
    Heloo, my name is Stephanie, and I have no life.

I was re-watching the entire season 7 again, and it kind of struck me as funny (READ: hilarious) that Will matured so much throughout the season. He couldn't say ANYTHING nice about anyone who wasn't him at the beginning, and we know that in the F4, hecouildn't say enough nice stuff about any of them. And on TVgasm, he and Boogie did an interview where he couldn't stop praising the other housemates!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

James is a liar and a half. We all know it's a game, in the house people will do anything to survive. I still can't believe Boogie won, He didn't do nada while Will was like his soldier fighting for him to stay in the house.

I Is Stephanie
    In the house James is a liar and a half. Out of the house, he's a 'security manager,' whihc usually means anything but a liar. I definitely understand why y'all might not believe him, but I really think that if James said that Will was trashing Janie, then Will was trashing Janie.

Now, to get off topic--- Welcome to the FoRT jecado!

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2213484;
    Heloo, my name is Stephanie, and I have no life.

I was re-watching the entire season 7 again, and it kind of struck me as funny (READ: hilarious) that Will matured so much throughout the season. He couldn't say ANYTHING nice about anyone who wasn't him at the beginning, and we know that in the F4, hecouildn't say enough nice stuff about any of them. And on TVgasm, he and Boogie did an interview where he couldn't stop praising the other housemates!

Do you have it on tape? I taped probably about 1/3. The one season I didn't watch was the second one..wish they would put it out on DVD. I would so looovvee to see that one.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I Is Stephanie
    I purchased it off of iTunes...but season 7 is the only one they are offering this time... I would love season 2 also...along with seasons 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6!

After a 72-hour downoad, I was able to watch them all over and over and over.... I'm through the 1st 5 minutes of the premiere episode, and I have over 50 screencaps!

Help! Anyone...?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2218727;
    I purchased it off of iTunes...but season 7 is the only one they are offering this time... I would love season 2 also...along with seasons 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6!

After a 72-hour downoad, I was able to watch them all over and over and over.... I'm through the 1st 5 minutes of the premiere episode, and I have over 50 screencaps!

Help! Anyone...?
    I think you sound pretty hopeless 11stephanie!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I Is Stephanie
    Nothing I didn't know, I was just hoping that someone, somewhere, might know what to do!

If I said that I'm mentally analyzing all the possibilities as to why Will didn't win the game again...and no, I'm not joking. I seriously am. I have been for almost 4 months now.

I don't think that it's because he talked too much, rather, I don't think he talked enough. He knew that Erika and Janie had figured them out, the smart thing to do would have been to keep talking, wheras he stopped as soon sa he realized it. He was able to lie his was into the F4, he should have had no problem lying his was into the F2.

I don't know. I can't even watch his eviction episode, or the DR where Boogie trys to call him, but no one picks up. I seriously start crying before Boogie does. Sad, huh?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2218727;

Help! Anyone...?
    I think season 2 is the best ever. Personally, I think it had the best cast of any of seasons. It was like a completely different game compared to BB1, and I consider that more the official guinea pig season of BB. And I never thought I'd learn to love Will during that season but he was it. Some of the lies and stories he told and antics he pulled were priceless He just made fun of himself the whole time. And he lied his way right to the million. However, I think the seasons have all slowly gone down hill since then. I didn't tape BB6 and only started taping halfway through BB1, but I taped the rest. I guess they'll have to do until CBS decides to put out anymore BB DVD's (and since it's been 2 or 3 years since they have, I'm assuming it'll be never). But at least it gives me something to watch to get rid of the withdrawls until summer gets here I was always hoping that maybe some network would pick BB up and re-air it, like OLN did with Survivor and GSN did with The Mole and The Amazing Race.
    Last edited by karalott; 01-28-2007 at 09:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread