+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    okay ... well, the link i posted to a video clip of it was removed. (sorry mods!) i didn't realize that wasn't allowed. so if you want to see it just go to the most popular video site and search for "will kirby young restless" and you'll find it.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 11-09-2006 at 09:40 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Thanks, barefootdyke--found it! Wonder if he will get back to Jack A., "after the merger."

Will did a chat with Jokers (hope it's okay to say that. I assume it is, because of the link from here to there) and, in the chat, he said that he might be doing something with Y&R again in 2007, maybe for a week or 2.

He also mentioned a website that is dedicated to him and Janelle (in fact, he mentioned it twice, although when asked about his private life, he wouldn't say anything.) This guy is in love with Janelle (or, at the very least, he is completely infatuated), I don't care what he says. It may not have started out that way (in fact, I'm quite that his original intention was to just use her), but you don't look at someone the way that he looked at her unless you're in love.

I Is Stephanie
    HOORAY MESSALINA! Can I give you a virtual hug?

Sorry... Did I overreact? I'm just so excited to see some ACTIVITY on these boards!

But yes, I stand by what I said, Boogie said that Will had strayed off the path, and that he had no clue what Will was doing, even Will had no clue what Will was doing. That's gotta be love. I think tha's why he lost *sob.. sniffle... wail* the game, becuase he allowed himself to be ruled by his emotions, not his head.

And Messalina, can you PM me the link to the "Willnelle" website?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Please PM me the link also Messalina. thank you so much.

I Is Stephanie
    I got this one Messalina.

Let's all return the love now, send it to one person who will cry when you see the link.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

What I find interesting is that it was WILL, during one of his December interviews with Jokers, who made reference to this website (in fact, he mentioned it TWICE during the same interview). Kind of odd for a guy who keeps saying that he and Janelle are "just friends."

I Is Stephanie
    Hell ya, he's about as opaque as Saran wrap on an icicle right now... and I'M LOVING IT!!

I maintain what I said, they are soulmates, and they will end up together, even though they were destined to start out as sworn enemies (CT v. S6). Yes, it started as a joke for Janie, but I think that Will believed it, and eventually he did that thing that he does where every woman in a 3,000 mile radius is captivated by him, and Janie realized that he wasn't a bad guy, bespite the plethra of names (Dr. Evil comes to mind...).

As long as the 2 of them don't go into professional acting, their relationship will probably last forever. If they do go into acting, well, we'll deal with that trauma when it happens. But right now, I don't think I can deal with the horrors that Hollywood couples encounter.

I just read a chat with James on Jokers, and when he was asked about Will and Janelle, he said that, in the sequester house, he heard Will say a lot of negative things about Janey (about how he didn't like her, etc.), but NOW, according to James, they hang out constantly with each other!!! Now, isn't that interesting?

I Is Stephanie
    Well DUH!

The sequester house is the one place where it wasn't totally impossible for Erin to reach him, so if it got to her that he was saying that he looooved Janie, she could, in theory, break up with him there, even though he was saying that he was going to propose to Erin at the beginning of the season.

Oh, fun story: When I was in the 7th grade, there was this girl in my class who hated one guy with a passion, even though he clearly liked her... lot. "He's ugly and he's a womanizer and he's probably eager to get me in bed and EW!' Stuff like that. Well, long story short, summer break happened, and when we came back to school, they were going out! a year and a half later, they are still going out, he is 'the love of her life,' and he has no clue what he'd do if she broke up with him.

The point: Love happens in the most unlikely places, and, when everyone thinks that it could never happen, you are going to try and make it look like it didn't, even if it was screaming and jumping up and dwon with a sign that said "I'm love! I'm here! These two! Right here!" That's what happened with Will, he just couldn't admit that he was in love with 2 girls.

+ Reply to Thread