+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

There was a notice on the hijacked MySpace site from the new "owner" saying that he/she'd give it back when Will and Janie have a joint interview, Boogie- and Erin-free of course. I guess Willy is not eager to get back his MySpace since he has yet to meet that demand.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I Is Stephanie
    Oooh... drama... yummy.

I don't think that he'll be able to last without MySpace for too long, as his connection to his fans is through it, and as it's almost like a place where he can talk to friends who are on the other side of the country. Having said that, theres another invention that works somewhat like that, allowing you to talk to people across the country. What's it called? Oh, yeah, they're called telephones. He still has his phone number(s).

So maybe he will last. Time will tell.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Will's myspace is officially his again.
    There is a post on there from his webmaster.

www.myspace.com/drwillkirby

Will has a guest spot on the Young and the Restless on Monday, 10/23.

Will was in Jacksonville at the Women's Convention.
    I watched the videos and I thought he was very cute and charming......as usual.

Here are the links including one where he calls Janelle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUtxlqEZTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKam5M4J_Vg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrNnIHTRUOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZf_We9FBqc

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2110915;
    Will has a guest spot on the Young and the Restless on Monday, 10/23.
    I was thinking it would be funny to have Will and Jack Abbott have one of those imaginary phone conversations. Jack could tell Will how he bought Jabot by tricking everyone into thinking he was behind one offer to buy the company, when he actally was behind another company whose bid was actually lower than the other one.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i wonder if dr. will knew?

Neil Patrick Harris says he is gay
    Fri Nov 3, 10:36 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary. "(I) am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest," Harris tells People magazine's Web site.

The 33-year-old actor said he was motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life and relationships."

Harris stars on the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother." He started on TV as a teen, playing the namesake doctor on the series "Doogie Howser, M.D."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061104/...patrick_harris

I Is Stephanie
    Possibly... But then again I'm not sure he was thrilled that Will is so in love with him! You probably don't diclose your sexuality with someone who you're not comfortable wih, especially if you have start status. And since Will is clearly homophobic, he probably didn't even think of telling his #1 fan!

But, you never know. He might have.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Interesting!

I've just been working my way through some old tapes, including some BB shows from the summer that I never got around to watching that date from the pre-Will and Janelle days and also include the original bathtub duck puppet scene. Very interesting now to look back at Will's original comments about Janelle and vice versa. Also to watch Howie saying, you've GOT to get rid of Chilltown. Poor Howie.

Did anyone see Will on Y&R? Was he any good?
    Last edited by PWS; 11-05-2006 at 02:50 PM.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2129993;
    Did anyone see Will on Y&R? Was he any good?
    he was "ok" ... it was just a couple of minutes worth ... he was on a cell phone during part of the scene and i half expected him to bust out into that laughing that he and mike did in the diary room. he did have the same smirk on his face that he always seems to have ... the slimy "dont trust me" smirk that i hate.

i guess it's obvious i'm not a big will fan

------------

+ Reply to Thread