+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

you go onto a reality show, especially BB knowing that people are going to lie steal cheat and badmouth you. the people who got played, even will and boogie towards the end, have to know that it's what they signed up for. if you dont protect yourself, you get burned. that 500,000 isnt free, if you dont realize that in order to win it, you have to shut off your emotions in regards to the game, you deserve to pay your therapy bills afterwards. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers View Post
    Sorry but Erika and Janie both are grown women. I am not going to put all the blame on Will and Boogie for flirting with Janie and Erika when Janie and Erika was flirting right back or could have said no thank you
    That is exactly what I've been saying all along now!! Everyone's coming down so on these men, those two women played along the entire time..very willingly. They too, could have had the decency to not partake in the actions they did.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Back to Will... I mostly read the live feeds so haven't kept up with this thread, so sorry if this is a repeat, but I followed up Will's website info... He got his undergraduate degree at Emory, a VERY good school, but his med school was Nova SE (in Florida), not nearly in the same league. Plus it is osteopathic medicine according to Nova's website, which is not as competitive as your "regular" medical school. So I'm guessing that even though he probably "tests well" he played around quite a bit as an undergrad. Now there's a surprise!

That's interesting, PWS! That's the Will we know.

Ace I am in total agreement with you. Mike and Will are disgusting human degenerates, who have no respect for themselves.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Man, Will ruined one of my catch phrases. I sometimes say "at the end of the day" but Will says it so many times, over and over ad nauseum that now if I even think of saying it I might not be able to without feeling sick about it.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Will is the best player in BB history. I cannot imagine this season without him, nor would I want to. He's also one of my favorite reality "stars", because he has genuine fun with it, and plays hard at the same time. He never forgets that it's all entertainment.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Anyone know why Will deleted his MySpace?

FORT Newbie
    not sure. i just saw that. i had him in my top 12 (with all this updates i didnt want to forget to check!) and now nothing...

FORT Regular
    They said they deleted it by accident so a fan took over his old site and Will is now a friend of his old site.

+ Reply to Thread