+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Ace
    I have a question for the Will/Mike fans:

Do you have any problem with them using and abusing Erika? Or is that just part of the fun?

I think I speak for most of us when I say we have a big problem with the way Mike treated Erika. I don't think Will knows how bad it got. It's one thing to joke with your buds, we all expect that to be bravado, but to actually say those hurtful things 1:1 in the diary room? That's just going way too far.

All of Will's comments about Erika in his DR sessions were comedic. Jokes about her biological clock, or web-footed children etc. Mikes? They were all hurtful and malicious.

FORT Fan

Do you have any problem with them using and abusing Erika? Or is that just part of the fun?
    I think the manipulative women of BB are more in denial to themselves than manipulative men. If people cannot see what Erika is at this point, I can't help them. The same crocodile tears when Kayser was booted, when she was begging George not to get taken out, I can't feel sorry for her because I knew her type. Does that mean Mike didn't go overboard? Of course he did, but what annoys me is this playing victim crap Erika tries to pull is actually working on some people. No one buys that Mike is a really nice guy at all, but it works for Erika apparently.

Erika became a wreck when she had no gain from CT anymore, period. I think she was willing to do anything to get ahead in this game, and she did. I really just see her as another Maggie/Jennifer. Which is fine, but she will never be honest about it I bet, just like they weren't. And because of that one fact, she is the one that hurts herself.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post

I think it was pretty sad the comments that he made about her. It was one thing to have a supposed showmance, but a lot of what he said and did really crossed the line. I was watching her on TV talk about him and just want to grab and shake her. The true test will be to see if she continues a relationship w/ Boogie after the show....if she does than I no longer feel sorry for her.

Maybe the jury could just refuse to vote?? Both of these last two contestants are not really deserving. It will be interesting to see what Julie ment when she said on Tuesday the jury will get or have seen a lot of this. Game or no game this was a disappointment in the final two's behaviour.

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    I think I speak for most of us when I say we have a big problem with the way Mike treated Erika. I don't think Will knows how bad it got. It's one thing to joke with your buds, we all expect that to be bravado, but to actually say those hurtful things 1:1 in the diary room? That's just going way too far.

All of Will's comments about Erika in his DR sessions were comedic. Jokes about her biological clock, or web-footed children etc. Mikes? They were all hurtful and malicious.
    You let Will off far too easily.

He fully encouraged toying with Erika's emotions (and wasn't it he who first called it a "homance" and referred to Janelle as a "bar whore")? You wouldn't characterize that as "hurful and malicious"?

He's as bad as Mike, if not worse.

FORT Fogey
    Sorry but Erika and Janie both are grown women. I am not going to put all the blame on Will and Boogie for flirting with Janie and Erika when Janie and Erika was flirting right back or could have said no thank you

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkers View Post
    Sorry but Erika and Janie both are grown women. I am not going to put all the blame on Will and Boogie for flirting with Janie and Erika when Janie and Erika was flirting right back or could have said no thank you
    What Mike did with Erika (at Will's urging, I might add) was way beyond "flirting". By this logic, it's always fine to lead somebody on, because - after all - they could have rejected your advances.

Or am I misinterpreting you?

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojoman352 View Post
    If people cannot see what Erika is at this point, I can't help them...I can't feel sorry for her because I knew her type.
    Oh, so she 'deserves' it because of the "type" of woman she is. Is this Chad from In the Company of Men?

Call me crazy, but when somebody uses somebody with zero regard for their feelings and then calls them a whore on national television, I have a hard time saying it was justified because, hey, 'I know what she's all about'. Is this not akin to the argument that a raped woman was "asking for it" by dressing provocatively?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Oh, so she 'deserves' it because of the "type" of woman she is. Is this Chad from In the Company of Men?

Call me crazy, but when somebody uses somebody with zero regard for their feelings and then calls them a whore on national television, I have a hard time saying it was justified because, hey, 'I know what she's all about'. Is this not akin to the argument that a raped woman was "asking for it" by dressing provocatively?
    Its a game this happens all the time in reality tv that doesnt mean that is the type of person that he is in real life.

Erika was mad at Boogie and back to kissing all over him after knowing that he has been playing with her yet she is still kissing him.

Plus they are in a house alone all by themselves human nature kicks in and then you add in they are playing for money and money can make people do things they normaly wouldnt do.

+ Reply to Thread