+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 391

Thread: Will - All Star

  1. #321
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,549
    Heres an interview with Will

    IGN TV: What about your girlfriend, Erin?

    Will: Good question. She and I had a long talk last night. There's definitely some issues to be worked but we still established that we love each other very much and we're trying to work through it. She was on a reality show. She won For Love or Money. If anyone understands flirting on a reality show, it's her. With a show like Big Brother, you really see the dark side of somebody and the house makes you do things you wouldn't normally do. In my defense, I tried to give it all to the camera and unfortunately, it's not all pretty. I love her to death and I think that hopefully we'll be able to work things out.


    http://tv.ign.com/articles/730/730829p1.html

  2. #322
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkers View Post
    Heres an interview with Will

    IGN TV: What about your girlfriend, Erin?

    Will: Good question. She and I had a long talk last night. There's definitely some issues to be worked but we still established that we love each other very much and we're trying to work through it. She was on a reality show. She won For Love or Money. If anyone understands flirting on a reality show, it's her. With a show like Big Brother, you really see the dark side of somebody and the house makes you do things you wouldn't normally do. In my defense, I tried to give it all to the camera and unfortunately, it's not all pretty. I love her to death and I think that hopefully we'll be able to work things out.


    http://tv.ign.com/articles/730/730829p1.html
    I'd say being in the Sequester House with Janelle for 4 days without cameras watching your every move may either make or break Will's relationship with both Janelle and Erin. We may not know, but I'm sure this will make for an interesting situation.

  3. #323
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    I'd say being in the Sequester House with Janelle for 4 days without cameras watching your every move may either make or break Will's relationship with both Janelle and Erin. We may not know, but I'm sure this will make for an interesting situation.
    I dont I think Will is very much focused on getting back to his normal life and that includes Erin what he wants. I dont see him being mean to Janie but I dont see him and her sitting around whispering all day long.

    More so I see Will not being alone with Janie there so Will can tell Erin that they wasnt even alone in the same room to help build their trust back up and he could say ask so and so they was with me the whole time

  4. #324
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    I hope you're right, Linkers. I'd like to think what he and Erin had is still there.
    She knew what went into this show, and how people act to get to the top, so I'm hoping she can forgive whatever is an issue with them.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  5. #325
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I hope you're right, Linkers. I'd like to think what he and Erin had is still there.
    She knew what went into this show, and how people act to get to the top, so I'm hoping she can forgive whatever is an issue with them.
    What Will and Erin have may be good, but I can't help but think that in the 16 years I've been with my Sweetie, I may have had a passing attraction to another man, but after a brief flirtation, I always find that it all just makes me miss my Sweetie more. And if Will was really just doing all of that in the interest of gameplay, why would he be declaring his undying love for Erin in public and begging for her forgiveness. If it was all about gameplay, he did nothing wrong and has nothing to apologize for.

  6. #326
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    What Will and Erin have may be good, but I can't help but think that in the 16 years I've been with my Sweetie, I may have had a passing attraction to another man, but after a brief flirtation, I always find that it all just makes me miss my Sweetie more. And if Will was really just doing all of that in the interest of gameplay, why would he be declaring his undying love for Erin in public and begging for her forgiveness. If it was all about gameplay, he did nothing wrong and has nothing to apologize for.
    Cause even though Erin knows what its like to flirt on the game for the money doesnt mean she isnt hurt a bit or that it doesnt bother her to a degree. She is human and does have feelings and its got to be hard to watch Will like that.

    It will just take sometime and Will is simply trying to show her attention

  7. #327
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    I hope Will and Erin can put what happened on BB behind them.

  8. #328
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    Me, too. They make the cutest couple, ever.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  9. #329
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkers View Post
    Heres an interview with Will

    IGN TV: What about your girlfriend, Erin?

    Will: Good question. She and I had a long talk last night. There's definitely some issues to be worked but we still established that we love each other very much and we're trying to work through it. She was on a reality show. She won For Love or Money. If anyone understands flirting on a reality show, it's her.

    Uhhhh....Erin was on a DATING show and was single at the the time so I think it's a little different

    and I dont remember seeing her have a foresome in the shower.

    Wow......that Will is a great manipulator

  10. #330
    Reality junkie Schadenfreude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    What Will and Erin have may be good, but I can't help but think that in the 16 years I've been with my Sweetie, I may have had a passing attraction to another man, but after a brief flirtation, I always find that it all just makes me miss my Sweetie more. And if Will was really just doing all of that in the interest of gameplay, why would he be declaring his undying love for Erin in public and begging for her forgiveness. If it was all about gameplay, he did nothing wrong and has nothing to apologize for.
    Because there are different rules for men and women. A woman can flirt to get ahead as long as it never becomes physical. If a man gets an emotional attraction to another woman it becomes a "betrayl". Kudos to Will for knowing that and doing damage control ahead of time. I think if he claimed there was nothing to it and he had nothing to be sorry about he would definitely be single!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.