+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    Sorry for the double post. I did not make it back in time to edit. I just watched the first ten minutes of House Calls with Will, and he said he got to talk to Erin on the phone. He said they both still love each other, but she has some trust issues with him. He said that he understood because he acted like an idiot, and he hopes she forgives him.
    Thanks for the update, Julitta.
    Erin will forgive. Mothers always forgive their sons. Oh wait, she isn't his mother, she only looks old enough to be his mother.

And does anyone know what ever became of the guy Erin fell so madly in love with on FLOM? She behaved like a skank on FLOM both times she was on it, so maybe she shouldn't act too high and mighty in her forgiveness of Will. He may have flirted, but he was very careful not to cross the line in terms of what he did with Janelle, which I respect him for.

FORT Regular
    Can't say I blame her. I know it is just a game and there was a bit of playing each other going on, but Will and Janelle really seemed to have some true feelings. It wasn't like Erika and Boogie....it was the way they looked at each other. There are truly times when body language says it all, that couldn't have made Erin feel real great.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    And does anyone know what ever became of the guy Erin fell so madly in love with on FLOM? She behaved like a skank on FLOM both times she was on it, so maybe she shouldn't act too high and mighty in her forgiveness of Will. He may have flirted, but he was very careful not to cross the line in terms of what he did with Janelle, which I respect him for.
    Here's an article from 2 summers ago about Erin and that guy she fell madly in love with:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...VGJ96V17Q1.DTL
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Speaking of Will's women, whatever became of his first BB fling Shannon? Last time I saw her was a few years ago, trying out for the host of 'Wild On'. I remember a funny moment when they interviewed Shannon's parents and boyfriend back in Texas-the boyfriend said Will better find Hardy to hide behind once he got out of the house, and her parents said she never better bring him home

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Speaking of Will's women, whatever became of his first BB fling Shannon? Last time I saw her was a few years ago, trying out for the host of 'Wild On'. I remember a funny moment when they interviewed Shannon's parents and boyfriend back in Texas-the boyfriend said Will better find Hardy to hide behind once he got out of the house, and her parents said she never better bring him home

I know they did a segment w/ Shannon at the beginning of the season, and all I can remember about it is that they are no longer friends.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I think he and Shannon spent time together outside the house, but it ended because they're too different. In the house, Will is much different, she said. They were very different people personality wise. From what I hear, they ended it peacefully, no big fight or anything- but they don't stay in touch.

I am a little saddened by the fact that Will is out but on the other hand, totally charged that the two girls managed to oust him before he had the chance to do them in.

I'm thinking Will will vote for Boogie over the girls, Janelle over Erika when it comes down to it. But what effect do you think Will has on the other jurors now that he is in the sequester house?

Does he have much if any power there? I have no idea.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I am a little saddened by the fact that Will is out but on the other hand, totally charged that the two girls managed to oust him before he had the chance to do them in.

I'm thinking Will will vote for Boogie over the girls, Janelle over Erika when it comes down to it. But what effect do you think Will has on the other jurors now that he is in the sequester house?

Does he have much if any power there? I have no idea.
    I don't think he will be much of an influence anymore, I think everyone will be in so much shock that Janelle evicted him that they won't know what to do or say. I hope they show him arriving in sequester on tonight's show!!

I have to disagree with thinking that Will will vote for Janelle over Erika. She ousted him, and I'd be surprised if he voted for her now.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Here's an article from 2 summers ago about Erin and that guy she fell madly in love with:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...VGJ96V17Q1.DTL
    Interesting. Her parent live in La Quinta, which is where the new sequester house is. Will better watch it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread