+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

I wouldn't worry about it karalott - I think he was just blowing his horn on the EW interview, and sucking up to Erin (as he has been doing since leaving the house) by saying that.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it karalott - I think he was just blowing his horn on the EW interview, and sucking up to Erin (as he has been doing since leaving the house) by saying that.
    Considering it's coming from Will I don't know why I buy it since lying is what he's famous for However, wasn't that the reason Will claimed he went into the house? That he only agreed to AS because CBS promised they'd give him a spot on TAR with whoever? I haven't watched the live feeds much this year but I know other HG talked about doing the show. Will was asked on HC about whether he'd do TAR with Janelle; he said for the right amount of money and then went into the thing saying that CBS had promised him if he made the show interesting they'd see what they could do. I haven't heard anything about TAR11 being greenlighted yet so that's why I'm curious if something is in the works AS or reality AS wise.

Can someone post links to Will's various exit interviews, please. Much appreciated
    Bow down to Will!!!
    "Howie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house"= my FAVORITE moment of the season.
    "Howie, we're not in the house, I don't have to be nice to you anymore"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Oh, no question about it - but the best strategist that ever walked the face of the earth is a far cry from first and fourth in Big Brother.
    I think you took me a little too literally....we're talking game playing here....BB, Survivor, TAR, etc....not world politics for crying out loud!!

Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    I think you took me a little too literally....we're talking game playing here....BB, Survivor, TAR, etc....not world politics for crying out loud!!
    Even in that case, I think Will takes a back seat to Rob Mariano. Why? Because Rob has it all - strategy and the ability to win physical challenges.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Even in that case, I think Will takes a back seat to Rob Mariano. Why? Because Rob has it all - strategy and the ability to win physical challenges.
    Considering Rob never won his show (with two attempts) nor did he even make it to the jury in his 1st season, I dont think you can put him anywhere near Will as far as being a strategist.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    Considering Rob never won his show (with two attempts) nor did he even make it to the jury in his 1st season, I dont think you can put him anywhere near Will as far as being a strategist.
    Oh my, I agree! Will has more charm in his little finger than Obnoxious Rob has in his entire body. And Will just has so much more class about him. You never get the feeling Will would be so disloyal and sneaky outside the realm of reality TV. With OR, you always got the impression that he is a slimeball both in the game and in his daily life.

My apologies to Will for even haing to type his name in the same sentence as that jerk who played Survivor twice and TAR once and still couldn't win it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    Oh my, I agree! Will has more charm in his little finger than Obnoxious Rob has in his entire body. And Will just has so much more class about him. You never get the feeling Will would be so disloyal and sneaky outside the realm of reality TV. With OR, you always got the impression that he is a slimeball both in the game and in his daily life.

My apologies to Will for even haing to type his name in the same sentence as that jerk who played Survivor twice and TAR once and still couldn't win it himself.
    Will has no class, as far as I can tell. At least, I've never seen any evidence of it. I get the distinct feeling that anyone as practiced and polished at being disloyal and sneaky in the house didn't come by that sheerly through accident. I think it's taken years of real world refinement. I see no reason not to trust my instincts that Will is a slimeball both in the game and in his daily life. Look who is good buddy is.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    Jeans and a black shirt, hmmm, that's the same thing he was wearing last night when he was evicted.

Interesting that he would already know his relationship is in trouble with Erin when he just got out of the BB house and is suppose to be sequestered in the Jury House. How would he have had contact with Erin or anyone else to tell him the relationships in trouble or that Erin is upset with him? Anyone know?
    I think they must get to make some phone calls before they go to sequester. I caught the House Calls with George and Danielle, and Gretchen asked them if they got to talk to their families yet. They both said yes, and Danielle said she got to talk to her parents too.

Sorry for the double post. I did not make it back in time to edit. I just watched the first ten minutes of House Calls with Will, and he said he got to talk to Erin on the phone. He said they both still love each other, but she has some trust issues with him. He said that he understood because he acted like an idiot, and he hopes she forgives him.

+ Reply to Thread