+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 391

Thread: Will - All Star

  1. #291
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tkportersat View Post
    Will grows on you that is for sure, and I know it won't be the same without him in the house. I am glad the woman have figured out Chilltown, although I would have preferred to see Boogie go. This season definitely wouldn't have been as entertaining without CT, they had me laughing on many occasions!
    I think it would have been much more entertaining to have a Will/Janelle/Erika F3 with the girls having figured out CT. Mike is mad, Will would have been charming.

    And does anyone know how long Will and Erin have been going out? And do they currently live in the same area or are they doing the bi-coastal relationship thing?

    It's sad that we'll probably never know what really happened, but I think it's safe to say, the last day or so in the BB house, Will wasn't himself. Whether it was Erin, Janelle, or whatever, I think it's safe to say he didn't just give up the game because he knew he was beat. He'd been beaten too many other times in the game, both season 2 and this season, and he didn't give up. Nope, something made him act the way he did and it may have been love, but being the sappy romantic at heart, I kinda like that we don't know if his feelings for Janelle were real or not. But I can guarantee you her feelings for him were real. You don't get that kind of revenge if you're just having fun flirting with someone.

  2. #292
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    Which one?
    uhhhh...Will

  3. #293
    I Is Stephanie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,037
    So, I know that not all of you liked Will. In fact, I know that some of you downright hated him. So now that he's gone, I think it's safe to say that he was a one-of-a-kind player, and no one could even begin to duplicate it. Ever.

    Just look at it this way. He was the only player in BB history to be able to succesfully lie, scheme, hate, love, joke, out-smart and win it all- in the same sentence.

    They say that actions speak louder than words. That may be true, but in the end, it was his words that got him kicked out.

    Call him evil, yes. Call him ruthless, certainly. Just please don't call him a scumbag or a bad player, as he was just doing what all the good hamsters have ever done. He just did it all 3 steps ahead of all the other hamsters.

    So now it is time to say goodbye to the best player of the game- ever. The past, present, and future of the game was shaped by him, and no matter how hard we try, we will never be able to replace him. It is for that reason that I ask any future hamsters out there to just, whenever they are about to make a potentially stupid move, ask themselves "What Would Will Do?" It makes for much better TV, and it will give us a chance to always keep him on a pedastal, be it in our minds or very literally.

    I bid goodbye to Dr. Will Kirby, and just hope he realizes that no one will ever be Will again. He provided a one-of-a-kind viewing experience, everything from "makin' love to America" to the "ChillTown ninja moves." He kept things funny, even during the suspenseful moments, and always ended his day with us still wondering "What's up with him and Janelle?" So love him or hate him, just please don't think that he wasn't an influential player.

    Thank you.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

  4. #294
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    I think it would have been much more entertaining to have a Will/Janelle/Erika F3 with the girls having figured out CT. Mike is mad, Will would have been charming.

    And does anyone know how long Will and Erin have been going out? And do they currently live in the same area or are they doing the bi-coastal relationship thing?

    It's sad that we'll probably never know what really happened, but I think it's safe to say, the last day or so in the BB house, Will wasn't himself. Whether it was Erin, Janelle, or whatever, I think it's safe to say he didn't just give up the game because he knew he was beat. He'd been beaten too many other times in the game, both season 2 and this season, and he didn't give up. Nope, something made him act the way he did and it may have been love, but being the sappy romantic at heart, I kinda like that we don't know if his feelings for Janelle were real or not. But I can guarantee you her feelings for him were real. You don't get that kind of revenge if you're just having fun flirting with someone.
    Lying is exhausting, I think he wore himself out haha.

  5. #295
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    128
    Will was - hands down - the best strategist I have ever seen - Big Brother or otherwise.

  6. #296
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947
    Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    Will was - hands down - the best strategist I have ever seen - Big Brother or otherwise.
    Let's just hope no members of the Joint Chiefs agree - he did, after all, lose.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  7. #297
    FORT Fan AlyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    352
    First and fourth is great! Being evicted once in two seasons...

  8. #298
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    First and fourth is great! Being evicted once in two seasons...
    Oh, no question about it - but the best strategist that ever walked the face of the earth is a far cry from first and fourth in Big Brother.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  9. #299
    Team DAN schmoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    3,288
    now he's saying he and Erin are considering doing TAR -
    ok. Best scenario of all -
    Will and Erin
    Janelle and Kaysar

    against each other. hoohaw!

  10. #300
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    now he's saying he and Erin are considering doing TAR -
    ok. Best scenario of all -
    Will and Erin
    Janelle and Kaysar

    against each other. hoohaw!
    Please say it ain't so! I've had more than enough of Janelle and Kaysar and can't even imagine them being on my favorite show. And as much as I love Will, enough is enough. I still like the guy and I'd like to keep it that way. Since when did being a professional reality show contestant become an occupation? Do these guys have nothing better to do with their lives? How many chances do these guys for TV exporsure (the real reason they're going on anyway)? What's next, put them on Survivor and then let them come back to BB again and start the reality show cycle all over again for themselves? I've heard rumors that TAR11 is going to be an AS version of sorts-half TAR contestants, half other reality show contestants. A slap in the face to all the people who competed on TAR, and anyone who's ever been on another show wouldn't be a TAR AS. I hope it's not true. Anymore cross casting, whether it's my favorite or not, and I may tune out with that show.

    ETA: I thought Erin dumped him?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.