+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Will is the whitest, greatest, smartest, most interesting character in bb history. I've watched them all, and he still is without a doubt the greatest player of all time, This guy knows how to do it. And ps - go Janelle!

Just say no to the evil doctor. He has a superiority complex that makes me want to gag. Don't like the doctor. Non. Not one bit. And his choice of friends makes me like him even less. I would rather be entertained by James's one liners over Will's arrogance any day.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    He's so pale it's hard to believe he surfs or jogs as he says... he must use a full wet suit and slather on the SPF 35! Ditto gardening....long sleeves, giant hat?
    He's a dermatologist.... maybe seen one too many skin cancers from the sun? And he does botox for others, maybe worried about the sun's aging effects? I have a friend who grew up in Hawaii, totally into tan in her teen years, whose skin aged way before mine at every age---he must see that every day in his CA patients. Will be interesting to see how often he's out in the midday sun in the house.
    I agree, he was cuter 5 years ago, but then, weren't we all?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    He's so pale it's hard to believe he surfs or jogs as he says... he must use a full wet suit and slather on the SPF 35! Ditto gardening....long sleeves, giant hat?
    He's a dermatologist.... maybe seen one too many skin cancers from the sun? And he does botox for others, maybe worried about the sun's aging effects? I have a friend who grew up in Hawaii, totally into tan in her teen years, whose skin aged way before mine at every age---he must see that every day in his CA patients. Will be interesting to see how often he's out in the midday sun in the house.
    I agree, he was cuter 5 years ago, but then, weren't we all?
    Yes, I'm sure he knows all about skin cancer from the sun but you'd think he'd go for a spray-on or self-tanner instead of sporting the zombie look. I'm just sayin...

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    How could he leave a dermatology practice for so long? You just cant take off for 3 months if you are self employed, or even when you practice with a group.

Will is Will. I like him for the most part but I think the ego needs to take a break. Its just too overwhelming. The whole "Get Kaysar out" thing is getting old for me.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday View Post
    Will is the whitest, greatest, smartest, most interesting character in bb history. I've watched them all, and he still is without a doubt the greatest player of all time, This guy knows how to do it. !
    hands down.THE greatest player in the BB history so far .

He's a little pale compared to BB2, but still pretty darn cute. We'll see how long he lasts, I am hoping awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Yes, I'm sure he knows all about skin cancer from the sun but you'd think he'd go for a spray-on or self-tanner instead of sporting the zombie look. I'm just sayin...
    But isn't that part of his plan, to inspire fear? He certainly did look like the undead when he was out in the sun.

I would never vote for Will, and not just because he has already won. I agree with the comments about his arrogance and bad choice of friends, but basically if he is telling america that he is just a bunch of circuitry, he is admitting he is a sociopath. He's pure evil because he's purely amoral. Boogie is pure evil for other reasons.

Nevertheless, Will often speaks what we are thinking so we can't hate him altogether. I think he was right when he said it was a stupid move not to nominate him. Not because he is arrogant, but because he is ruthless and smart, and also doesn't deserve another chance at winning. Plus they need to break up his alliance with Boogie. I would love to see that booger gone immediately.

Also, Will said the most memorable lines in all of our BB viewing history when he spoke what we were thinking about Monica in the "Is it on now?" bit. So I guess I was secretly slightly glad he made it to the show, although very glad it wasn't with the audience vote. I agree with the person who said they would rather hear James' one-liners, however. I did vote for James and think there's a decent person in there. I even think there's good in Jase. But not in Will or Boogie.
    Last edited by Harvest; 07-09-2006 at 08:37 PM.

i think alot of will says has to be taken with a grain of salt. he has a VERY dry sense of humor and (at least I believe) that he is only kidding most of the time. do you really believe neil patrick harris is his favorite actor? he listed "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" as well as "taxi driver" as his favorite movies right next to "babe"!!! do you really think that he gardens? i've loved will since season 2. i think he's entertaining and smart and also...i love his pasty white skin!

+ Reply to Thread