+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

I like Will, because there's none other like him. Will is Will. You take him or leave him.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Screams pretentious ass to me.
    It does to me as well, but that's part of the Will appeal. Will is all about being arrogant and evil and yep, a pretentious ass...which I almost always hate in a reality contestant, but it works for him and I love it.

There's no way he'll get anywhere in this game with Boogie leaching along for the ride, so hopefully he'll be gone soon and the "Evil doctor" can get back to what he did best in the past...solo game play to survive.

I hate Will

I'm with you MissKitty? No favs of cookies or candy? and Neil Patrick Harris? Come on now! Give me a friggin' break! lol!

Ace
    Looks like The Evil Doctor has fallen victim to The Richard Hatch All-star Strategy: If it ain't broke, don't fix it (and we all know how well that worked out for jailbird Rich). Hell, it's only Week 1 and he's already rerun the "circuitry and wires" line. It's kinda sad, actually to watch a puffier, paler version of himself trying to relive his 2001 glory days. I give him and that loser-douchebag, Mike "Boogie" co-ownership of the Least Personal Growth award.

Should be interesting to watch him and Kaysar do the Battle of the Alphas dance, though.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    It's kinda sad, actually to watch a puffier, paler version of himself trying to relive his 2001 glory days.

I can’t believe what a puffy, pasty-white, botox-ridden, bloated doughboy he is now. What a shame.

I watched him in BB2 and I loved him for not only his snarky wit but also ‘cause he was just really, really cute. He reminded me of Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees. Now he reminds me of a vampire who drowned and whose body wasn’t pulled out of the water for weeks.

For anyone who may have missed him on that second season I’ll attach some photos of what he used to look like.

Last edited by Pomeraniac; 07-09-2006 at 11:56 AM.

[QUOTE=Pomeraniac;I can’t believe what a puffy, pasty-white, botox-ridden, bloated doughboy he is now. What a shame.

[/QUOTE]

Well put. Back in 2001, he was hot. I loved watching him walked around with no shirt. He was the perfect candy for my sweet tooth. Now he is just . Such a waste.
    I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on

He is still quite attractive to me!

FORT Regular
    Yeah, he's super white. 0.o
    But I find him to be cute and funny, no matter.

He's nasty looking now. Looks like he is anemic or something. Howie and Jase were lifting weights out back and Will looked like death next to them. He even takes off his shirt and he jokes that he is going to loose another 5 pounds to Howie. Howier totally rags on him for how he looks, too. And Howie ain't all that, either,

Something happened to the guy. And that hair- yuck! Does he even know what shampoo is?

+ Reply to Thread