+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

I think he's just trying to save face no matter what so if he is voted out early he can say he asked to be, and if he wins he can say it was his strategy. Someone that addicted to botox obviously cares a little too much what other people think of him. He's fun to watch and stirs the pot so I hope he's around for awhile but I can see the ego and the insecurity.

FORT Fogey
    Even my sister, who is addicted to this show, but never saw season 2, says that Will is her favorite and the best player of BB. She loves him now and wants him to win!!!

I like evilness on reality shows (Boston Rob is my fave) but I don't want to see Will win here. Just like I didn't want to see Ethan, Richard, or Tina win in Survivor All-Stars (past winners).

I want to see Will go all the way...and win this season. I think if you can outsmart and outplay your opponents, then you deserve to win. More power to him.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I really think Will was paid a certain amount of money to be on the show regardless if he wins or loses. He is the most popular and plays an individual game where the crew from BB6 couldn't do dittle without backup.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    No, it isn't Shannon anymore, he broke up with her a while back. It's Erin Brodie from For Love or Money. I don't know why Will and Shannon broke up, but I hear it wasn't a bad breakup... I think someone asked that question a while back, but someone else posted a picture of Will and Erin somewhere in this thread, I believe.

I checked- it's on page seven.
    ...thank you Alycat....I missed that picture for some reason...and thanks for the info on Will and Erin....Actually just about anyone would be perferable to Shannon....she had such an "edge" to her.....an awfully hard person to like.

Will is cunning and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he won but I'd rather see someone win: beat him at his game. It's not like he'll be hurting financially.

BTW - I don't like him with Erin B. because he should be with me I could tame him
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Newbie
    I wouldn't mind seeing Will win. He's entertaining T.V. and fairly good at the game.

But like he says, regardless it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, he'll still have the money.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiThat View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Will win. He's entertaining T.V. and fairly good at the game.

But like he says, regardless it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, he'll still have the money.

See, thats the best part! He won't play scared because he's not afraid to be evicted. He'll play just as ruthless and entertaining as can be, it's risky but it can get you far if it works.

FORT Fogey
    I'm confused. If Will isn't playing Janelle (which I think he is, but for arguments sake, let's say he isn't), doesn't he remember he's in a relationship and maybe what he's doing on national TV would be pretty disturbing to his girlfriend (and eveyone else who knows her) to see.

+ Reply to Thread