+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Well, not the S6 alliance...they wont just send him home because he begged to be sent home. They'll keep him if he convinces them he's not there to win..and would rather go home. I see right through his thinking/strategy.
    He's not going to appear to be the fierce fighting player that they feel threatened by. No way.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Everyone there knows that Will is blatantly obvious. But, deep deep deep down, they all want to beat him. He came in there touted as the best player in BB history. All of them have an ego - they're on BB7, for God's sake. They want to be the one to ultimately match wits with Will and PROVE they are a better player. And that, my friends, is why I think Will might win this thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    My TV went out briefly just as Will's cute brother was starting to talk about him, and came back when Chicken George was on, so I totally missed all of Shannon and most of the bro. Any interesting tidbits about Will outside the house? I read somewhere that Shannon said he's actually shy (!!)? Also, how does Shannon look these days?
    Yeah, the most interesting thing to me, is that Shannon said Will's shy! Imagine that! They basically said that Will is different outside the house, he's a really good doctor, etc, etc. So, there wasn't a lot to it. Shannon is doing good these days from what I can see, and to me, she looks the same, not much difference to me at all. She looks a little older, because, of course, she is- but it doesn't look like she's had any surgeries or anything like that if you were wondering...

Also, someone said earlier that Will's reverse psycology was obvious and immature- what's wrong with it? It worked, didn't it? Will's still in the house and judging by S-6's strategy, he'll still be there next week. (that's where the incompetence is if you ask me!) No one's done it before. If you can honestly say that that was not a genius (and truly hilarious) idea, then it's because you don't like Dr.Will, and you probably like Kaysar, not because it was immature or wrong.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH View Post
    Everyone there knows that Will is blatantly obvious. But, deep deep deep down, they all want to beat him. He came in there touted as the best player in BB history. All of them have an ego - they're on BB7, for God's sake. They want to be the one to ultimately match wits with Will and PROVE they are a better player. And that, my friends, is why I think Will might win this thing again.
    I nominate this as THE best FORT line of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    Yeah, the most interesting thing to me, is that Shannon said Will's shy! Imagine that! They basically said that Will is different outside the house, he's a really good doctor, etc, etc. So, there wasn't a lot to it. Shannon is doing good these days from what I can see, and to me, she looks the same, not much difference to me at all. She looks a little older, because, of course, she is- but it doesn't look like she's had any surgeries or anything like that if you were wondering...

Also, someone said earlier that Will's reverse psycology was obvious and immature- what's wrong with it? It worked, didn't it? Will's still in the house and judging by S-6's strategy, he'll still be there next week. (that's where the incompetence is if you ask me!) No one's done it before. If you can honestly say that that was not a genius (and truly hilarious) idea, then it's because you don't like Dr.Will, and you probably like Kaysar, not because it was immature or wrong.

I wrote that it was obvious and immature. I did'nt say there was anything wrong with it, just that he can't be credited with being a brilliant player ,imo, when in fact he isn't actually doing anything brilliant. he's playing with morons who obviuosly are too darn stupid to simply toss him out. Thery don't need him. If they had any brain wave activity they wouldn't even ponder the reasoning behind why he said " I want you guys to send me home" they would simply say " allright, your gone. Don't let the door hit you." Total idiots.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Well, not the S6 alliance...they wont just send him home because he begged to be sent home. They'll keep him if he convinces them he's not there to win..and would rather go home. I see right through his thinking/strategy.
    He's not going to appear to be the fierce fighting player that they feel threatened by. No way.

But he's a born liar. I guess my point is, rather than give him a chance to prove he isn't a threat, they should just toss him out, one less person to worry about. he's won once so they have to know he must be good at the whole double dealing, backstabbing, two faced trickery thing. That it would be impossible for him not to play the game. Oh my God, I'm giving myself a headache with all this thinking
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post

Oh, I'm with you now- the S6 aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so it isn't obvious to them- I just assumed they found it obvious...but because they are essentially dimwits....ahhhhhh, I get it now.

FORT Fan

Yeah, I find it hilarious how people say "I am on to Will I know his game!". Well no crap, he tells everyone his game. The fact is nothing gets done about it. But what is smart about Will's gameplay is that he puts himself into a position where it is beneficial to take him over whoever he is up against that nomination week lol. He knows it, the person who nominated him knows it. Thats why he got away with so much BS in his season. I always loved that he latches onto people that would kill their firstborn for that money, and he knows he can do whatever he pleases, as long as he ensures he is a lesser threat to whoever he is up against.

However, I doubt he will win this year. He is not going to get given another 500k, and like you said someone will eventually want to say "I took out Will". No one cared about saying that in BB2, they all care now. So his strategy really can't work that well at the end imo.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I wrote that it was obvious and immature. I did'nt say there was anything wrong with it, just that he can't be credited with being a brilliant player ,imo, when in fact he isn't actually doing anything brilliant. he's playing with morons who obviuosly are too darn stupid to simply toss him out. Thery don't need him. If they had any brain wave activity they wouldn't even ponder the reasoning behind why he said " I want you guys to send me home" they would simply say " allright, your gone. Don't let the door hit you." Total idiots.
    Well, we really have different opinions because I think Will is brilliant. I think reverse psychology is very, very smart on his part. He's causing so much confusion. S-6 and the floaters are trying to figure out what in the world he means by what he said- and they're ending up with more questions than answers. Will knew what he was doing, Will is smart. The reverse psychology is doing exactly what he wanted. He can be credited for what he did. S-6 is not below average mentally. I'll steal from Boogie: I give credit where credit is due and Will is good. I have a feeling I'm not convincing you, but I think Will can take credit for confusing S-6. His speech was brilliant.

FORT Fogey
    He's just having FUN and winning many new fans along the way.

Which is NOT a bad marketing idea for the bisuness.

Afterall how cool would it be to get some botox from THE famous Dr. Will?

+ Reply to Thread