+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    All really interesting, LolaBee! More, more!

Quote Originally Posted by LolaBee View Post
    And, you guys will find this funny. Before he left for the first Big Brother, he said, "I'm gonna hook up with the hottest chick in the house and be the biggest ass on the show...just wait and see."
    Well he hasn't done this yet - mind you his options are pretty limited. He has no choice but to hate Janelle (who I think is the hottest!) and if he hit on Diane, Boogie would get ticked off. Can't exactly call skinny Erica hot IMO....

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Well he hasn't done this yet - mind you his options are pretty limited. He has no choice but to hate Janelle (who I think is the hottest!) and if he hit on Diane, Boogie would get ticked off. Can't exactly call skinny Erica hot IMO....

I think that was for the first season. He has a girlfriend back home.

Now I am not surprised by his strategy this time....."I want to go home...send me home, please" stuff......he is doing his best to be a nonthreat....LOL
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Reality show fanatic! NicksMommy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    Now I am not surprised by his strategy this time....."I want to go home...send me home, please" stuff......he is doing his best to be a nonthreat....LOL
    It's working, though....right? Can't blame him for doing what works.

Chilltown is E-V-I-L

Reality show fanatic! NicksMommy7's Avatar
    I'm not a Will or "Chill Town" fan at all....but I gotta give him his respect. He is doing a helluva job keeping others from perceiving him as a target.

Chilltown is E-V-I-L

FORT Fan
    I enjoyed Will's lying and scheming the first time around and it's even better this time. Just love his diary room confessionals.

Never thought I'd say that I'm okay if he wins over Kaysar or Janelle (my favourites coming in), but if he wins then it's because he was more conniving than anyone else and props to him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    His strategy is totally Uncle Remus... Please, please, don't throw me in the briar patch! Well, worked for B'rer Rabbit. The other houseguests must not have been read to as kids! (Ok, Kaysar I understand, but did the others never even see the movie?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    I think that was for the first season. He has a girlfriend back home.

Your right. It was the first time when he was on the show- he hooked up with Shannon, even though she had a boyfriend at the time, she hooked up with Will anyway. This is all interesting and everything, but I kinda get the air some people seem to be feeding off of Will's personal problems...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    Your right. It was the first time when he was on the show- he hooked up with Shannon, even though she had a boyfriend at the time, she hooked up with Will anyway. This is all interesting and everything, but I kinda get the air some people seem to be feeding off of Will's personal problems...
    And he sort of dangled Nicole in the air, even tho she had a new husband. She was clearly very attracted and he used that.
    Do you mean the people here are feeding off his problems? I don't see that he has problems exactly...it's more people here are interested to know if his show personality is also his real one, which sounds fairly similar so far--and seems to be working well for him...so no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And he sort of dangled Nicole in the air, even tho she had a new husband. She was clearly very attracted and he used that.
    Do you mean the people here are feeding off his problems? I don't see that he has problems exactly...it's more people here are interested to know if his show personality is also his real one, which sounds fairly similar so far--and seems to be working well for him...so no problem.
    Not just people here, although that is true sometimes too, but I get the feeling when I read a few of the replies that some don't want him to be a better person in real life. He definitely does have a few things going for him- but I think it would be nice to hear something you wouldn't expect for a change. It is very interesting how similar he is in real life, but I would rather hear about parts of Will that don't come out so much on TV. I don't have a problem with people wanting to hear about it, but I'd rather hear other sides of Will too. Just my opinion...

+ Reply to Thread