+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Welcome! That's cool to hear.

I really dont like him though. In the words of Cirie, if he wants to quit, let him quiiiiit. But we all know he doesn't really want to quit.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    Welcome to the FoRT LolaBee! Do tell us all about Dr. Will's insecurities.
    Yeah, I want to know too! What makes him tick? I really can't figure out his "strategy" this time. If he keeps going around saying he wants to leave, people will vote him out. I don't get it!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by LolaBee View Post
    I went to medical school with Will. Very nice and entertaining....but one of the all-time most insecure, attention-seeking people I have ever met.
    LolaBee we'd like to know what Will's insecurities are, if you don't mind telling us.

I can't stand him. But if he pulls this off......while he is still evil....he'd be an evil genius.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    I LOVE Will. He's the only one in the house who's obvious but cunning at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by dzzyedge View Post
    I LOVE Will. He's the only one in the house who's obvious but cunning at the same time.
    Will is awesome! For me, he makes everything about the show great. He livened up the usually boring veto ceremonies (George helped too.) His comments in the diary room are hilarious and it's amazing how he tricks everyone right before our eyes. So many people hate Will, and I can understand why, but Will is amazing, truly an all-star in every sense of the word...

I can't believe that Will may actually squeek by again this week. Can a man be sneaky if he does it in full view of everyone? This man is a classic.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I hope Will DOES get by this week! He still "makes" the show..his comments and actions really amuse me.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post
    LolaBee we'd like to know what Will's insecurities are, if you don't mind telling us.
    Well, the first day of school, Will made it a point to let EVERYONE know that he was on a TV show "Savannah" that had recently gotten cancelled..hence, why he was 'available' to pursue higher education. He also made it a point to let us know that he had also been working as a runway model in Atlanta.

Will is a VERY entertaining individual...you can't help but like him---in small doses. I don't want to relay any specific incidents (lest I reveal my OWN identity), but he is very concerned with his looks...as well as how he is perceived by others.

I don't keep in contact with him since graduation, but I do maintain contact with a few of his close friends. They told me that when Will auditioned for the first Big Brother, he told the producers, "Look...pick me,and I will put on the BIGGEST show. I will be the ultimate ass reality villain. I will be the character everyone loves to hate."

I remember that he had a party the first week of school, and these two occupational therapy students showed up. Of course, he moved in on the first pretty face he saw...pretty much glued himself to the poor girl the entire party. They ended up dating for a year or two...and every time you saw them together, he would just be hanging all over the girl. But, he put on this show of false bravado when she wasn't around..."Oh, she's fine for NOW...but she's just not good enough to be the future Mrs. Will Kirby, and I've told her that." Um, okay...whatever.

My favorite Will story is how he bought some ridiculously expensive lapdog for a girl to get her to date him. I don't recall all the details, but if my memory serves me, the girl had a boyfriend...which she kept, along with the dog!!
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 07-27-2006 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    Yeah, I want to know too! What makes him tick? I really can't figure out his "strategy" this time. If he keeps going around saying he wants to leave, people will vote him out. I don't get it!
    Will said his strategy was to not be a threat to anyone. He didn't want to win any challenges so as to be perceived as the "one to beat". He also said that he told everyone what they wanted to hear.

And, you guys will find this funny. Before he left for the first Big Brother, he said, "I'm gonna hook up with the hottest chick in the house and be the biggest ass on the show...just wait and see."
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 07-27-2006 at 12:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread