+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Mike - All Star

Re: Mike - All Star

Yup, last season was his last, unfortunately. He came back for a few days this season when Johnny was away doing something....maybe this video. LOL!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Holy cow. I stumbled across Boogie on Dr. 90210 last night. They spent a lot of time showing him in his restaurants, schmoozing women, hanging with his posse.

So, he's on the show because he has a "bump on his Johnson." He goes to see Will. Turns out it's a genital wart that he probably got while sleeping with all those grateful women who go to his restaurants.

Will said to avoid this he should a) abstain; b) be in a monogamous relationship (he said hell, no to both of those); or c) wear a condom. He couldn't even say he could do c). He said after 10 drinks he's not responsible for his actions. Even after 9 drinks, his judgment is iffy. He also said it took him a really long time to get to this point in his life - where the women are fighting each other to sleep with him - and he wasn't going to throw that away.

Can i just say a big EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?

What kind of desperate woman would sleep with him? There isn't enough money or alcohol in the world that would make me forget what a sleaze bag he is.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Boogie is BUSTED!!! Nice mug shot.

"Boogie" Gets Bagged - November 1, 2007

Boogie" Gets Bagged
    "Big Brother" winner Malin jailed for Denver bar incident
    NOVEMBER 1--Our old friend Mike "Boogie" Malin, the reality television veteran who last year won $500,000 on CBS's "Big Brother," was arrested earlier this week for reportedly assaulting a waitress at a Denver sports bar. Malin, a New Hampshire native who went to college in Boston, was apparently in Colorado for the Red Sox-Rockies World Series. Malin, 37, was booked into the Denver sheriff's lockup, from which he bonded out Tuesday. Malin is pictured below in a mug shot provided by the Denver Police Department. While the photo crops out most of his shirt, it appears that Malin, a Los Angeles restaurateur, may have been wearing a Red Sox away jersey when he got popped.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2644143;
    OK, who in their right mind, or even out of their mind, would fight to sleep with that??

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Although as a fellow Red Sox fan, I guess I should show some sympathy, since he was wearing the colors in enemy territory.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

That just made my day. I can't stand that little nose-picking weasel.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2645459;
    That just made my day. I can't stand that little nose-picking weasel.

I agree, waywyrd, he's a total piece of crap and I'm glad to see that he's been arrested . . . AGAIN!!! Who can forget his break-in on the set of a Batman movie years ago?

What a waste of protoplasm this scumbag is.

+ Reply to Thread