+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike - All Star

Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe we'll get lucky and Janelle will use the veto and put him up.
    Pretty please

I can't stand the little booger.
    Last edited by lildago; 07-10-2006 at 10:50 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    He should thank his BB buddy because I think it's safe to say that if Will didn't make it into the house, or if he declined to be one of the 20 to take part, we wouldn't have been seeing Boogie. But maybe the producers had thought if they put the ultra annoying Boogie in there it would take the target off of Will Hopefully he's gone even sooner than he was on BB2.
    He should thank the producers period. Only the top 4 male and females went in and then they decided the other 6? I would like to know where he ended up in the final vote.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    He should thank the producers period. Only the top 4 male and females went in and then they decided the other 6? I would like to know where he ended up in the final vote.
    Good point, considering he was one of their picks. And the fact that there are two more guys than girls in the house, and somehow I think if they decided to make it even with 7 guys and 7 girls he would have been the odd man out.

Speaking of where everyone stood on the votes, I'd really like to see the results of that. I wish CBS would release it.

I didn't see his original season, but what I've seen of him so far this season brings to mind Renfield. You know, Dracula's bug-eating, shambling human assistant. The one who does all the unpleasant deeds that the master himself is unable to do.

What I'm saying is, yuuuuccckkkk!!!!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    Speaking of where everyone stood on the votes, I'd really like to see the results of that. I wish CBS would release it.
    I'd like to see that. And maybe let the HGs know too?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_bel View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe we'll get lucky and Janelle will use the veto and put him up.
    Pretty please

I can't stand the little booger.
    Well I guess I know who won the veto now
    Last edited by lildago; 07-10-2006 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags to quote

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Good point, considering he was one of their picks. And the fact that there are two more guys than girls in the house, and somehow I think if they decided to make it even with 7 guys and 7 girls he would have been the odd man out.

I'd love to see where he was in the public votes - not even a blip on the radar I bet! He is so ridiculous that I have to wonder how he can possibly be buying his own act! Poser/Tool

FORT Regular
    ACK...can't stand Mike. Hated him on BB2 and hated him on Battle of the Network Reality Stars. From what I've seen of him so far this season, my opinion is not likely to be changing.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

FORT Fogey
    If Kaysar lets the opportunity to get rid of Mike slip away by not nominating him this week I will be upset.

Boogie needs to stay! By the time they get rid of all the personalities, we will be left with duds such as Nakomis/Erika/George ....zzZZzzz

+ Reply to Thread