+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

James is just mad because Janelle is gonna get rid of his backup plan. Besides, was it last Thursday or Sunday when the 6 were talking about who Janelle should nominate didn't James say "You do what's best for you this week, I'll do what's best for me next week." ? I think it's best for BB6 for Janelle to stay w/them, but for her, she should bail. Don't get me wrong I LOVE BB6 but I want Janelle to win. I would absolutly HATE to see Will win.

~Hannah~
    "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

I always thought Janelle was a smart player- but I'm seriously doubting her. She starts flirting outrageously but she claims it's strategy. Well Janelle, if you think your playing him- you sure aren't doing much! Janelle opened the door for Will and he ran with it! She isn't benefitting from this "deal" and new "strategy" of flirting with Will....what has she gained since she started flirting with Will? Will has basically gone and done what he does best- he manipulated Janelle to do his bidding and become completely vunerable. James, I have no doubt, will do everything he can to win HOH, and he'll "backdoor that bitch" with no regrets. If Janelle is on the block after the veto- who wouldn't evict her? Janelle's flirting can't be fake when she does something that incredibly stupid!

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=FAIR;1992198]
    Quote Originally Posted by FAIR View Post
    Take Jannelle Out She Is A Back Staber. You Do Not NEED People Like Her In The House
    What she's doing is not any different than what James has been doing. They are both building (or thinking they are) alliances with the enemy. The only difference is that Janelle asked Will to keep safe 3 other people (Howie, Marc, Kaysar) safe for next week. On the othe hand, James has been plotting with Danielle and Chilltown to put up Janelle if any of them wins HOH.

Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    I always thought Janelle was a smart player- but I'm seriously doubting her. She starts flirting outrageously but she claims it's strategy. Well Janelle, if you think your playing him- you sure aren't doing much! Janelle opened the door for Will and he ran with it! She isn't benefitting from this "deal" and new "strategy" of flirting with Will....what has she gained since she started flirting with Will? Will has basically gone and done what he does best- he manipulated Janelle to do his bidding and become completely vunerable. James, I have no doubt, will do everything he can to win HOH, and he'll "backdoor that bitch" with no regrets. If Janelle is on the block after the veto- who wouldn't evict her? Janelle's flirting can't be fake when she does something that incredibly stupid!
    That's what I said last night as I watched the show..and she said she wanted to put Diane up. James will turn around and try to make her pay for that move. James would do the same thing though, if it benefited him. I dont believe for a minute when he tries to reprimand Janey about what she did.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

awe yes, I'm back on FORT after a 2+ mos. hiatus

and the first post goes to Janelle, but applies to all the dummies i used to be fans of (The SOV's aka S6)

apparently their brains all turned to mush...

Why the hell are they letting Will run the house..? this is crazy...

I really hope she is playing Will

Even if Janey IS playing Will, he'll figure it out.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    James, I have no doubt, will do everything he can to win HOH, and he'll "backdoor that bitch" with no regrets.
    I would be shocked if James won the next HOH and went after Janelle. He is too scared to take them on knowing that Kaysar and Howie would still be in the house and he would be a huge target. He's talking big in the hopes that Danielle or (Erika/Diane) will win HOH and do that. He's also trying to get others to go after CT too. As HOH he would probably target George again the big baby. Janelle has to worry about Danielle if she decides to follow through with the pact with James and Diane is crazy enough to do James' bidding and emotionally seek revenge by nominating Janelle. I'm not sure what Erika would do if she doesn't decide to throw HOH. If by some miracle CT wins HOH they will nominate Marcellas and Howie or James and Howie and not target Janelle. She's upset some people but I don't think she will go home next.

I Is Stephanie
    I need to repond to all of you who claim that Janelle is totally smitten with Will...

The two of them both think they're playing each other like violins. Janelle is trying to save herself, while Will is just trying to make himself the good guy. Doesn't his girlfriend live with him?

Besides, she isn't stupid... she knows Will and is willing to play his game (see my post in the 8/1 discussion thread, page 20 I think...) And she has also admitted that she would rather seee CT win than a floater... besides, CT is, as of right now, promising to split the money with her. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me!

And of course Will is going to take it, not only to play her, but because the other option for a showmance is Howie, which he thinks is weird. He wouldn't commit to Janelle, if for no reason oher than he is sure that Erin is watching 24/7...

To summarize, she's a very good actress, and he's just Dr. Will.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie View Post
    Besides, she isn't stupid... she knows Will and is willing to play his game (see my post in the 8/1 discussion thread, page 20 I think...) And she has also admitted that she would rather seee CT win than a floater... besides, CT is, as of right now, promising to split the money with her. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me!

To summarize, she's a very good actress, and he's just Dr. Will.
    How about HER winning the money....

Also: she's not acting or else she would've gotten rid of one of them while she had the chance. The move she made was idiotic and NOT to her benefit but the benefit of Will. Yeah ....he's got her whipped and because of that there is a part of me that is leaning towards wanting him to win (sigh) again.
    Last edited by speedbump; 08-03-2006 at 04:15 PM.

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    How about HER winning the money......

Also: she's not acting or else she would've gotten rid of one of them while she had the chance. The move she made was idiotic and NOT to her benefit but the benefit of Will. Yeah ....he's got her whipped and because of that there is a part of me that is leaning towards wanting him to win (sigh) again.
    Yeah... I thought about that for a long time (5 hours...) and came to the conclusion that she's thinking too hard. She had a point when she said that the floaters outnumber them and that she needs to get rid of them before they do anything that would/could/should destroy her, and she has a point there. Besides, whether she's acting or not, as long as Will thinks she has an interest in him, he's going to try his hardest to keep her. He likes the attention.
    Last edited by speedbump; 08-03-2006 at 04:15 PM.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread