+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey View Post
    I don't think Janelle's feeling for Will are real, I believer her when she said that flirting with him was just strategy.
    I think they're entirely real. Just look at the way she looks at him (e.g. when he was making his "I hate you all" speech).

Janey's a very good player (and my personal favourite), but she's shown she's not above letting personal feelings colour her game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I think they're entirely real. Just look at the way she looks at him (e.g. when he was making his "I hate you all" speech).

Janey's a very good player (and my personal favourite), but she's shown she's not above letting personal feelings colour her game.

She's a VIP Cocktail waitress. She's very good at making any guy think she wants him, sheesh, guys must be that dumb to think just because a girl flirts with them, that means they want him. Besides, it's strategy, she is not going to bed him on the show. She's gonna use him to further herself in the game.

FORT Regular
    That idiot she hooked up with on BB6 wasnt strategy and Will has a hell of a lot more appeal than him. I actually think he and Janelle would make a good pair. They would actually challenge each other. They are both smart. BUT I think it's stupid for her in the game and I dont believe it's strategy.... she is smitten.... you can tell . She aint that great of an actress.

FORT Fogey
    Will should make a deal with her that if she keeps her around he'll give her free implants in the future when she wants an upgrade.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    Will should make a deal with her that if she keeps her around he'll give her free implants in the future when she wants an upgrade.
    I think a nose job and some lyposuction is more in line

FORT Fogey
    Jack on Revenge of the Houseguests:

Season 7 has become a tale of two Matriarchal All Stars. Janelle swept the HOH again, winning two of the four HOH competitions to date, plus a POV. She clearly is the brains and stalwart tactician of the Season 6 Alliance, saving the boys from themselves and their feeble nominations. Janelle is an assassin who doesn't blink at executions. Kaysar and James lost their nerve when it was their turn to fire. Both of them need a spine transplant. James didn't even have the courage to inform Jase to his face that he was going on the block after George won the veto. James had Kaysar tell Jase. Howie is, well, Howie. Look for Kaysar or James to now insist that Janelle put Chill Town on the block, something that the boys shrank from doing. Janelle will have to babysit her three testosterone-bloated bumpkins for weeks to come.

The other matriarch is Danielle, who quickly emerged as the sage in the House capable of challenging Janelle. After overplaying her hand the first week, Danielle smartly let Alison self destruct, then, shrewdly, with the right trace of humility, went about the business of repairing fences and recasting her nets. Unlike Janelle, Danielle is not brilliant in competitions. However, her intelligence and savvy give her night goggles in a very dark place.

I suppose that Janelle and Danielle will lose one day and I'll have to eat these words.

P.S. In a put down of Janelle, chest-beating Boogie, ever drunk on himself, said that he might hire someone like Janelle as a waitress in his business, emphasis on the "might." How ironic then that Janelle, in a cerebral HOH test, was smarter and quicker than either Boogie or Boogie's Maxi-Me, Dr. Woogie.

Ace
    She's a VIP Cocktail waitress. She's very good at making any guy think she wants him, sheesh, guys must be that dumb to think just because a girl flirts with them, that means they want him. Besides, it's strategy, she is not going to bed him on the show.
    It's not strategy. If it were, she wouldn't be so stupid as to play the chaser (as opposed to the chasee).

I know the difference between womanly wiles and a chick who's genuinely into someone. It's written all over her face.

FORT Fogey
    I just wish she would have figured out how much of a back stabber Marcellas is before these nominations so she could have put him on the block. It could have been Erika and Marcellas instead of Erika and Mike.

I agree! Last Sunday I was saying here that I hoped she put Erika and Marcellas up. Putting Boogie up may and probably will backfire on her.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    She's a VIP Cocktail waitress. She's very good at making any guy think she wants him, sheesh, guys must be that dumb to think just because a girl flirts with them, that means they want him. Besides, it's strategy, she is not going to bed him on the show. She's gonna use him to further herself in the game.

I agree...Janey may be dumb, but not so dumb if you get my drift.....cocktail waitress' have a great eye for a "sucker" and Janey knows how vulnerable Will is to flattery....Boogie too for that matter, the "bath" with Erica and Boogie was one of her best moves in this chess game they call BB!

+ Reply to Thread