+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, and James are my favorite HGs. I Love Them So Much!!!

Was just randomly watching the Late Show with Craig Ferguson and he was doing a bit on Star Magazine with a cover where they were complaining about too thin actresses and then an unflattering picture of Reese Witherspoon where she was "too fat."

He made an offhand comment where he said, "somewhere in the pages in between is the ideal woman," he stopped on an advertisement, pointed to a lovely blonde in red and said, "and apparently it's this woman from Big Brother."

That's right - Janelle.

Thought it was just a fun bit of randomness.

FORT Newbie
    ....Janie is playing the dumb blonde quite well this season and because of her "ditzy" cuteness, no one is taking her very seriously.....that could be one of the biggest mistakes made this season.....behind not voting Will out when given the chance, of course......

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by susiejwp View Post
    ....Janie is playing the dumb blonde quite well this season and because of her "ditzy" cuteness, no one is taking her very seriously.....that could be one of the biggest mistakes made this season.....behind not voting Will out when given the chance, of course......
    Janelle has been pretty good at convincing her alliance to make the best move for her even if it's not the best move for themselves. She knew Alison would have targeted her if she stayed...got evicted. Now it's Jase who would target her first over her BB6 alliance. I would be surprised if she didn't convince Howie, Kaysar and James to do what she wants and vote to evict Jase.

Janelle's power in the house so far is unbelievable! First she wins HOH with Jase, gets him to agree with her and nominate her biggest threats: Alison and Danielle. She gets Alison her hugest threat evicted. She wins veto that week, when James George wins veto she convinces James to nominate Jase. She has has a lot to do with who goes home, and is nominated so far. Janelle is one of the smartest, strongest players in the game.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    Janelle's power in the house so far is unbelievable! First she wins HOH with Jase, gets him to agree with her and nominate her biggest threats: Alison and Danielle. She gets Alison her hugest threat evicted. She wins veto that week, when James George wins veto she convinces James to nominate Jase. She has has a lot to do with who goes home, and is nominated so far. Janelle is one of the smartest, strongest players in the game.
    I agree completely. I would love to see her win HOH, and put up Boogie and Erika as the 'pawn'.

I would LOVE for Januie to win HOH this week, how sweet that would be. But that may put a huge target on her so maybe Howie should win but he can't win competitions for the life of him.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan View Post
    I would LOVE for Januie to win HOH this week, how sweet that would be. But that may put a huge target on her so maybe Howie should win but he can't win competitions for the life of him.

I'm not sure that Janie will let herself win if it looks as if someone else who might take care of her would win instead.....I guess what I'm saying is that her job as a cocktail waitress has made her a pro at reading peoples interpersonal communications and in doing so, she can gauge what people are really feeling.....with that knowledge, she can use those whom she knows are with her to advance her and can in the same breath, get rid of those who are against her.....she may act "dumb" but she may prove to be the "smartest" player in the house!

I"m not too sure if she's the smartest player in the house when they all are
    brainwashed into doing what she instructs them to do...or if the rest are just all kind of clueless.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 07-28-2006 at 03:16 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dzzyedge View Post
    I agree completely. I would love to see her win HOH, and put up Boogie and Erika as the 'pawn'.
    Getting rid of Mike might be best for the "team" but it isn't for her and if she puts anyone up as a pawn it will be Will again. She's playing for herself so I suspect Diane will be the target this week because it's the safe move. Create no waves as HOH. Get rid of the person who doesn't have someone staying who will seek revenge. Kaysar will protect Erika for the jury so he won't want Janelle to put her up as a pawn or otherwise. The same goes for James with Danielle. If there is a push for someone other than Diane leaving it will be made by the other 3 to Janelle trying to get her to get rid of Marcellas.

+ Reply to Thread