+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

LOL, that's funny.

Anyways, I didn't like her last season (friendship fan), but I really like her this season. She's not my favorite by any means, but I do like her. I wish she would smarten up. Nakomis and Jase aren't with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    I love her too. For one thing, she's a pomeraniac like I am, so that's cool.

I'm intrigued, too, that someone as cute and seemingly "together" as she is has a criminal background like hers. On the episode that aired last night Janelle said (when presented with the new “SLOP DIET”), The slop reminds me of prison food. She should know!!

Check out her rap sheet:
    OMG, Pom! It's true?? I thought you were kidding when you mentioned it! What in the world did she do?

janelle is a well known shoplifter right?

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    OMG, Pom! It's true?? I thought you were kidding when you mentioned it! What in the world did she do?
    When she was 20 she was arrested for drunk driving; at 21 she was arrested for shoplifting $400 in clothes at Macy's (and failed to make court appearances, later pleading guilty to a petty theft rap, fined $982 and ordered to stay at least 100 yards from the retailer.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey View Post
    When she was 20 she was arrested for drunk driving; at 21 she was arrested for shoplifting $400 in clothes at Macy's (and failed to make court appearances, later pleading guilty to a petty theft rap, fined $982 and ordered to stay at least 100 yards from the retailer.

As an attorney that's not what I would call a rap sheet.

FORT Newbie
    Did you see how great she looks in a one-piece. What an ass! What a rack! I would love to see her in a girl prison movie. No red blooded male will vote her out, I guarantee you that.
    Last edited by totoro; 07-20-2006 at 11:04 AM. Reason: baiting

Of the BB6 crowd, Janelle disappoints least so far.

At least she (and Jase) didn't fall for Danielle's manipulative manuever, and I've at least missed viewing her as cockily and mistakenly arrogant as her pals.

Ace
    Question:

If it came down to Janelle, Kaysar and Howie, who do you think Janey would take to the Final Two and why? And do you think her friendship with the odd man out could survive?

She'd take Kaysar assuming she wanted the money and didn't pull an Ivette.

Howie is an irritant, but I don't believe he generates loathing like Kaysar does. Kaysar would be easier to best.

I'd suggest that Howie doesn't retain hard feelings, but the insults Will was dishing out to him had me considering an exception.

Howie did seem to be dealing with that nicely in his own way, playing kissy-face with Will and stroking him like a pet.

No matter what, you gotta love Janelle. At the begining of Season 6, I was thinking, "oh, no, it's another Holly!" But Janelle really proved me wrong and whooped butt at the game. I wasn't surprised she was voted back in, and neither was she. What did surprise me, is that she didn't have a bigger influence on Kaysar's nominations.

+ Reply to Thread