+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

FORT Fogey
    Jedie Jani will make it far but we've got to remember it also depends on who wins HOH. Allison, Will or Boogie and Jani could be in trouble

FORT Regular
    I'm not sure how I feel about Janelle anymore. I loved her last season, but that may have been partly because I loved how she'd stick it to Maggie, Ivette, April and Jennifer ('the enemy of my enemy is my friend', maybe?). I do think she's smarter than many people give her credit for though.

Hopefully she'll at least outlast Alison and Diane.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    I still love Janie, but she is a major target this year. I just hope she lasts longer than Ali, because I cannot handle listening to Allison gloat about it.

Wow. I was surprised at how good Janelle was at the challenge. She really put her heart into it. She plays to win. She's no dumb blond. And for that, I have to like this girl. I hope she's around for awhile.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Wow. I was surprised at how good Janelle was at the challenge. She really put her heart into it. She plays to win. She's no dumb blond. And for that, I have to like this girl. I hope she's around for awhile.
    Janelle is most definitely a tough competitor and watching her beat Alison was fabulous. I really enjoy her when she's not playing the giggly, dumb blonde.

And it's pathetic when other houseguests attack her for her looks instead of her gameplay. It seems like all she has to do is breathe and some petty, immature idiot will tear her apart in the DR because of her fake boobs, hair, weight , or any other shallow, non-game related reason. I know she's no angel, but I don't recall her ever initiating a fight with another houseguest.

I think my Janelle love is returning full force.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I adore Janelle.When I first started watching BB6 I really thought I would hate her(you know,the whole blonde beauty queen thing)but she is just too nice to dislike.I thought she was really cute on BB6 and I hope she goes far this season.I think it's pretty funny that Allison hates her so much...jealous much,Allison?
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I've like Janelle since BB6. She's tough and knows how to play the game.

Yes, I have to give credit where credit is due! SHe is a tough cookie!

FORT Fogey
    I'm just hoping that she doesnt get blind sided before it really gets going.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jen2 View Post
    I Janelle, too.
    She's very entertaining.
    I love her too. For one thing, she's a pomeraniac like I am, so that's cool.

I'm intrigued, too, that someone as cute and seemingly "together" as she is has a criminal background like hers. On the episode that aired last night Janelle said (when presented with the new “SLOP DIET”), The slop reminds me of prison food. She should know!!

Check out her rap sheet:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...52bigbro1.html

Last edited by Pomeraniac; 07-17-2006 at 12:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread