+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

That chick gets results! Ya gotta love her! Right now, she's the underdog with even her closest "friends" gunning for her (Marc. and James). She may get evicted, but she damn sure isn't making it easy for them!You goooooo Jedi Janey!

FORT Fogey
    Sorry but its not hard to win HOH so much when most of the house isnt even trying to win it. You can be in a race but if everyone drops out of the race you didnt get a real victory its a victory non the less but I dont think Janie should be so proud of winning HOH when so many arent even trying to win it

Janie Rocks, since day 1 all of the other houseguests knew they needed to get rid of her ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers View Post
    Sorry but its not hard to win HOH so much when most of the house isnt even trying to win it. You can be in a race but if everyone drops out of the race you didnt get a real victory its a victory non the less but I dont think Janie should be so proud of winning HOH when so many arent even trying to win it
    EXACTLY! No one else wants to win HOH. Winning it all the time only gets you enemies. Not real brilliant.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    EXACTLY! No one else wants to win HOH. Winning it all the time only gets you enemies. Not real brilliant.
    OK, admittedly, I don't watch this show every season, and haven't even watched every episode this year, so I know I'm missing some of the 'strategies' that have worked. That being said, it seems to me that there are basically two ways to win this game, and most people only consider alliances as the viable route to winning.

However, it does seem to me that if you win every competition you can, you are going to maintain control. As for making enemies, I'm not so sure. I say that because, once they are in sequester, if you haven't betrayed anyone, and have continued winning everything possible, people are likely to sit back and realize that you didn't do them dirt. I don't fathom why this isn't the superior way to go, actually.

There's more than one way to skin a cat. As I said, I'm really a novice at this show, so I'm speaking from a newbie point of view, but I just don't quite get why everyone seems to feel there's really only one way to go about this.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Will bows out of every HOH. When you win them, you have to put up two people for eviction. That's the biggest reason to NOT win these. Then these people go after you..if and when they win HOH competition. Not a good position to be in.

It's not a bad position, either, if you win everything - because you can win the next PoV and take yourself down.

Will plays one way, but I'm just saying it isn't the only way. He's masterful at his approach (sort of like Rob Mariano is masterful, in his way), but then, to continue the parellel, Tom won it all, too - by taking a non-Rob approach.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fogey
    Sorry but thats not very smart either to have to depend on winning the veto to take yourself off compared to say Will that hasnt been HOH and hasnt seriously had to worry at all about being evicted

Winning HOH makes people mad at you when you dont pick the person that other person thinks you should put up it all makes them mad if you put someone up and they dont go home.

Janie was a target before but now shes got this huge bull eyes on her back

That's just it, though. If you're in this position of winning all of the Hoh's, then you almost have to keep winning all the time, or people are going to target you for sure. There's no quarantee of winning the POV, and if you don't, then you're most likely on the block for putting everyone else up there.

FORT Fogey
    Oh then there is this junk that Janie is running around telling everyone that George lied and swore on his kids to give Kaysar his vote when George clearly didnt do that.

Now I dont know where Janie got that info from but its wrong and going to make George look very bad if people thinks he swore on his kids when he didnt and I hope Janie gets out of the house and sees just how wrong she is but I doubt she would feel bad since she didnt feel bad about giving a homeless man a fake 100 dollar bill

+ Reply to Thread