+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    Janelle has gone mad and i love it. i just saw that she try to stab her ex bf for cheating with her friend.
    "I have spontinuity, bitches!"-CariDee

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan View Post
    .She hasn't made the best moves in the house and she seems to be a little dumb when it comes to Will and James, but she doesn't see or hear what we do, so what more is she to do?

I love Janie and I want her to kick ass. Whether she leaves next week or not doesn't matter too much, point is James and Danielle were SO sure she was out this week and she's not!
    You are right, her moves have sucked and she allowed herself to be swayed by Will as to what she should do. She turned her back on her whole alliance and in doing so got James on her ass faster than he needed to be. Danielle on the other hand didnt allow anyone to influence her decision and saw right through the BS of them trying to get her to put Marcellas up. She is playing the game well and doing what she wants. But more importantly she is doing it in such a way that the only person she pissed off last week was Janelle, not the whole house.

Listen, I LOVED Janelle last year and was totally rooting for her but this year she is just not making me believe she deserves to win. Most likely she will be gone next week unless we have yet another weak-ass challenge where whoever is on the block and willing to suffer will win. zzzzz....zzzzz...zzzzz
    Last edited by mish22; 08-11-2006 at 12:41 PM.

FORT Fogey
    She pulls a knife on a girl. I think this chick is more seriously crazy than I thought. I thought she was just a mean vile person, but now she is certifiably nuts.

I could never root for someone like that .

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by YaYa's#01 fan View Post
    Janelle has gone mad and i love it. i just saw that she try to stab her ex bf for cheating with her friend.

Actually seeing this on the Morning Show made me dislike her all the more, what a nut.

please let this be the last week i have to put up with this mindless &%*$#!

Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    Listen, I LOVED Janelle last year and was totally rooting for her but this year she is just not making me believe she deserves to win.
    I loved Janelle last season too! But now I wouldn't mind if she were sent home! The entire dynamic has changed because of the people she is playing against. Last year, we had the horrible "friendship" alliance who disgusted most, if not all viewers. With none of them making it into the All Star cast, the natural reaction to 'love' anyone not associated with them has fizzled.

FORT Fogey
    I doubt it will be the last week, I just bet that BB throws the coup her way. On a positive note, I do not see her winning in the end. She is a revenge type person and only gets along with ppl that totally worship or follow her lead, think Howie, and are too dumb to think on their own. If I was Danielle, I would count the knives in the drawer before going to bed.

FORT Newbie
    I didn't like Janelle in season 6, but I have come to really enjoy her now. I hope she thinks through her instincts and can figure out what James is up to.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan View Post
    I love Janie and I want her to kick ass.
    Me, too. Yes, she does things that have annoyed me (like listening to Will far too much) but overall she is a great player and I think the events of the last week will prod her into taking even more of a leader role in the game.
    And, if she does win the coup, I hardly think it will be because BB threw it her way, as some might think. More likely it will be because she took her time to think of the answer, rather than guessing prematurely.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

Janey's at 75% on HOH's

I haven't posted here since BB6, and I can't remember my old username, so I'm starting a new one. Here's my take on Janey.

She has competed in 4 HOH's, and she has won 3 of them, that's 75%. Remember she can't compete for HOH the week after she has it. And I think she has competed in 3 POV's, and she won 2 of them. The one POV comp she lost was done intentionally so she could replace Boogie with Diane.

Bottom line, some people in the house are talkers, and some are do-ers... and Janey is definitely the latter. I think the perfect example of a talker is Diane, how many times did we hear her say "I'm going b@lls to the wall next week if I'm still here" after week 2. But she never did anything after that except cry, take up space, sleep, nap and bad mouth Janey on all the interviews she did after she was evicted. She was on the TV Guide channel, the show called 'Reality Talk' and she was bad mouthing Janey the entire time.

+ Reply to Thread