+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

Janey is usually pretty smart but this time she's allowing others to influence her opinions too much. She actually figured out James was a decoy but she went ahead and allowed Kaysar to convince her otherwise. I think she has her doubts of Chilltown but wants to believe them (at least Will) and that's intefering with her decisions as well.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Newbie
    I don't get why Will gets praise for all this stuff, and yet Janelle gets blamed. They do exactly the same thing. I hate to like these 2 players, but they are sooo much alike. So fake in every way but very entertaining (for both good/bad reasons).

Where Janelle fan -originally fans of Dr.Will?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I still love Janie. Shes a great player, and an interesting one at least. She isn't like those other undeserving floaters. At least Janelle takes actions.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

if Will and Janelle go into sequester, will there be a tryst no one knows about?

Quote Originally Posted by poder View Post
    I don't get why Will gets praise for all this stuff, and yet Janelle gets blamed. They do exactly the same thing. I hate to like these 2 players, but they are sooo much alike. So fake in every way but very entertaining (for both good/bad reasons).

Where Janelle fan -originally fans of Dr.Will?
    Well they're personally my 2 favourites that are in the house and I would really like to see them alligned. I think some of the others are really great at the game (Danielle for example) but I just like how these two play it more. I also really enjoyed how Nakomis plays the game and it's a shame she was out before she was able to make a huge move like she did in BB5.

Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    Sorry but I think Danielle has a hell of a lot more brains and a whole lot more balls than Janelle. Janelle is playing stupid and weak....she didnt have to do sqaut to win that veto....just hit the button faster than Danielle and she was oh so quick on that button when it required other people suffering and not just her. No skill or endurance involved. I thought that competition was one of the stupidest I've seen yet and designed for someone to get themselves off the block fairly easily.

Also to say "how little Danielle know her alliance mates" is ridiculous because then you have to say the same thing about Janelle. Will and Booger are playing them both and at least James seems to be alligned more with Danielle even though he's trying to make Janelle think he's still with her.
    Janelle is 1 of the best physically in the challenges when they do have them. Again..Janie had the same chance as everyone else to win the veto and yeah..she pressed the button faster.

And the thing about "to require other people suffering", don't give me that BS. Anyone who's butt was on the block would have done the same thing. (you would have done it too had you been in that position) I'm sure James pressed it for those options too but Janelle was faster.

She hasn't made the best moves in the house and she seems to be a little dumb when it comes to Will and James, but she doesn't see or hear what we do, so what more is she to do?

I love Janie and I want her to kick ass. Whether she leaves next week or not doesn't matter too much, point is James and Danielle were SO sure she was out this week and she's not!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    Sorry but I think Danielle has a hell of a lot more brains and a whole lot more balls than Janelle. Janelle is playing stupid and weak....she didnt have to do sqaut to win that veto....just hit the button faster than Danielle and she was oh so quick on that button when it required other people suffering and not just her. No skill or endurance involved. I thought that competition was one of the stupidest I've seen yet and designed for someone to get themselves off the block fairly easily.

Also to say "how little Danielle know her alliance mates" is ridiculous because then you have to say the same thing about Janelle. Will and Booger are playing them both and at least James seems to be alligned more with Danielle even though he's trying to make Janelle think he's still with her.
    NOT to mention Dani said in the DR that SHE was trying to put everyone on slot and cots TOO. So, don't blame Jani, she just wanted to save her butt!

FORT Fogey
    Sorry but I agree Dianlle is out playing Janie around every corner. Dianlle did what she did the 1st week which was basicaly going after Janie and what did Janie do NOTHING. Janie was hoh after that and what did Janie do NOTHING Dianlle has out thought Janie on every step

It has taken Dianlle going after Janie twice before Janie wakes up and she still isnt awake to James isnt on her side but she cant figure that out either. Nor can she realize that Will is also playing her. Sorry but Janie is a walking book of BB history and she doesnt know Wills game ? or what his game play is lol

It's not only Janelle that doesn't know Will's game...sorry. It is everyone in the house that can't figure him out, no matter how much they think they can. Noone has done so yet.

Again..without Janelle hearing everything that James is saying about her, she can't guess he is a complete [mod edit]!

People are jealous of Janie, end of story! To call her an Anna Nicole Smith wanna be is proof of that. James can only dream of being with someone like Janelle.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 08-10-2006 at 08:50 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I think Janelle has to win the comps, and a lot of the others are and have been throwing them. I think both this year and last year she has had a large number against her that felt/feel safe and do not try. I think if all were in her position, she would lose more.

She is not too smart on the social strategizing aspect. She totally had Howie and Kaysar on her side and she turned on James too fast with not putting up whom she said she would. Will has her snowed so badly too.

I think she is one of the worst ever on BB at the reading people, social aspect or she would not be in the minority side both seasons.

I think she gets lucky with the comps because again she is in the minority alliance and too many ppl think they are safe and do not try to win against her.

+ Reply to Thread