+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I adore Janie and I just don't get why people don't like her as much this season. She is exactly the same.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

I LOVE Janelle still! I think she acted the same since BB6.
    Kayser, you have Manorexia! - Danielle

FORT Newbie
    I think if Jan wins HOH again, she should put up Will, but let him know first, and then a floater, like maybe Dani. She is a strong player and deserves to be in at least the last two. If she get rid of her own she should get rid of Howie, he is just riding on everyones coattails

Quote Originally Posted by sydneysummers View Post
    I adore Janie and I just don't get why people don't like her as much this season. She is exactly the same.
    I used to love Janelle. I just don't anymore. I really don't know exactly why. Maybe the reason so many people don't like her anymore is because they see some of their old favorites and like them better. A Diane fan wouldn't still be a Janie fan too. It was much easier to like Janelle when her enemies were the annoying Friendship Alliance. When Janelle plays the all-stars, she's not the best of the best. She's the worst of the best. She is still one of the best- but compared to other good players, she's just not as smart about her decision making.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Although I think she played it badly, Jani was exactly correct in trying to eliminate a Floater last week instead of Chilltown. It was BB6 = 4, CT = 2, and Floaters = 5.

CT has no power at all without the Floaters. By working a deal with Will to set up two weeks of Floater eliminations, and bringing one Floater (Marci?) into BB6 the fold, she is playing it perfectly.

The problem is she didn't present it correctly to the other BB6ers. Now she's headed for probable elimination.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Has you opinion about Janelle changed in the past week.?

Just a curious question has your opinons abot Janie changed @ at in the past week?

I still like her, hope she gets really far in the game even though she should've put up a CT(chilltown) member instead of Diane last week even if they(CT) didn't get evicted at least that way the house wouldn't be after her ,K ,H.
    Last edited by RShousebandfan5; 08-08-2006 at 07:45 PM. Reason: mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post
    Just a curious question has your opinons abot Janie changed @ at in the past week?

I still like her, hope she gets really far in the game even though she should've put up a CT(chilltown) member instead of Diane last week even if they(CT) didn't get evicted at least that way the house wouldn't be after her ,K ,H.
    The house would still be after the sovs. It's been that way since the beginning.

I was pleased she won the veto after Danielle was so cocky about it being 5 against one in the competition.
    It was one against one as no one else in the Legion of Doom even tried to win the veto.
    How little she knows her new alliance mates.
    I hope Janelle comes back all guns blazing and takes out either Marcellas or Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by MiG Ayesa Fan View Post

Okay, first, let me say this. I used to be a huge Janie fan. I started watching the show thinking this was Janelle's to win. I thought she was a great player and she should have made it to the final two (and won.) last year. I watched the show, and now, I hate her. She's annoying as hell, and she's stupid. Her "ooops, too bad, so sad!" the last time I heard that was when I was in fifth grade! I lost my patience with Janelle, and seeing her horrible mug shots Diane was talking about on "Reality Chat" pushed me over the edge. I can't stand 'Jedi-Janie' anymore.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I was pleased she won the veto after Danielle was so cocky about it being 5 against one in the competition.
    It was one against one as no one else in the Legion of Doom even tried to win the veto.
    How little she knows her new alliance mates.
    I hope Janelle comes back all guns blazing and takes out either Marcellas or Danielle.
    Sorry but I think Danielle has a hell of a lot more brains and a whole lot more balls than Janelle. Janelle is playing stupid and weak....she didnt have to do sqaut to win that veto....just hit the button faster than Danielle and she was oh so quick on that button when it required other people suffering and not just her. No skill or endurance involved. I thought that competition was one of the stupidest I've seen yet and designed for someone to get themselves off the block fairly easily.

Also to say "how little Danielle know her alliance mates" is ridiculous because then you have to say the same thing about Janelle. Will and Booger are playing them both and at least James seems to be alligned more with Danielle even though he's trying to make Janelle think he's still with her.

+ Reply to Thread