+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

FORT Black Sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie View Post
    She had a point when she said that the floaters outnumber them and that she needs to get rid of them before they do anything that would/could/should destroy her, and she has a point there. Besides, whether she's acting or not, as long as Will thinks she has an interest in him, he's going to try his hardest to keep her. He likes the attention.
    I don't think that's the case. I think it doesn't matter who gets HoH, floaters or chill town, they are going to go after the 4. Kaysar will probably be first, and Janelle will be next. There isn't anyone left outside of the 4 who will waste the chance to put up one of the 4, no matter what deal they might have made in previous weeks. To not do so would be idiotic.

Will could promise Janelle on the life of his family and future children, and that wouldn't stop him from doing it. Kudo's to him. That's what this is supposed to be about.

FORT Newbie
    I hope Janelle stays in

They all have their own game play..and more power to Will if he chooses to "brainwash" or manipulate Janelle into his gameplay. If she is that gullible to be manipulated into his way of thinking, and stray from her alliance, then she doesn't deserve the win. Will does.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I expected more from Janelle. I must have read too many posts gushing about her abilities and been swayed by them. I'd expected of the Janelle/Howie/Kaysar triad that she was the one to watch. WRONG.

She actually rehabilitated Kaysar somewhat in my eyes through his reaction to her choices, even though he ponied up and voted to oust Diane. I don't care for the stench of fear that surrounds her decision making process.

Nothing would please me more at the moment than for James to be positioned to jettison her like he's stated he wishes to do.

I think the S6 in on the verge of a split up, hope Kaysar get out while he can and join the other alliance, god just can't believe I said that.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellobiafra View Post
    I don't think that's the case. I think it doesn't matter who gets HoH, floaters or chill town, they are going to go after the 4. Kaysar will probably be first, and Janelle will be next. There isn't anyone left outside of the 4 who will waste the chance to put up one of the 4, no matter what deal they might have made in previous weeks. To not do so would be idiotic.
    Yes, but getting rid of a floater works much better in her favor than going after chill town. Chill town is probably the strongest alliance in the house and also very feared. Keeping them around only helps to keep attention away from her and SOV. It gives the floater an additional target that they can go after. If she takes out Will or Boogie, the remaining person will simply join the floaters. And then SOV is really really screwed.

From a personal standpoint, if Janelle can get in with Chilltown, then she also helps ensure her safety when a non-SOV wins HOH. They could help sway the votes in her favor (or at least vote in her favor). The fact that Will has a bit of a crush on her helps as well.

I completely agree with Janelle's decision to take out a floater. I just don't like the way she did it. She should've committed it from the beginning and not tried to be sneaky about it. Now she's alienated too many people in the house.

Janelle has a huge target on her now due to her votes and most people want her out which sucks. But Janie is strong and if she can win the POV, bring it on baby! If she doesn't get it, she's out.

I like Janelle .. but she is very boring as far as bb goes but not as bad as Erika

Jedi Janie needs to go.

I'm definitely not as fond of Janelle this season as I was during BB6.
    Many of her mannerisms that I found endearing last season have worn thin on me.
    I think this mainly stems from the fact she became such fast friends with Marcellas, who I find to be quite objectionable.
    I thought her motivation with regard to her nominations last week was selfish and not very well thought out.
    I would have loved for her to target Marcellas, that was never going to happen though, but even so I was disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread