+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Josh

Josh

I was really impressed with Josh last night.

He didn't take the attention off Lisa and Dani and didn't try to propose to Merritt.

His arguments for Danielle were grounded, (although I still wish he voted for her) he made his point to the group and didn't back down.

He held everyone up at the stairs so Lisa and Danielle could have a moment with their families

He comforted Danielle and made a point to speak to her on a couple of occasions when Lisa was getting all the praise and accolades

I just really softened my opinion on the guy last night. And I do believe Julie has a bit of a crush on him. Of course, I do agree with his point he made in the confessional about some of them not understanding the game. (Hello! Marcellas!)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Miss F -- Josh definitely moved up in my opinion of him last night.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I begrudingly admit that I, too, was slightly impressed with Josh last night. Maybe we got to see a little bit of something that the others had seen more of as they pretty much seemed to think he was an OK guy!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Except then the image of him throwing things at Gerry and calling him a Nazi comes to mind and I revert to my former opinion
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah, that wasn't pleasant... but Josh did apologize to him for all of that and did seem sincere. And Gerry was also rather classy in his acceptance of it. Unlike Chiara.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Josh seemed to enter the house wit a specific strategy and played up to the character he had created for himself.

I agree, we saw a different Josh last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I agree, he was a much more normal person last night. Thankfully.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think Julie was really pushing for him to propose.
    Thankfully he had the class not to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread