+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crying foul **spoilers**

Crying foul **spoilers**

I have an issue which has bothered me about Lisa from day one ie, she didn't apply for the show in the usual way, she was "chosen".
    This bugs me.

I am surprised it didn't become more of an issue with the other hg's, I know I would have been angry about it if I was in the house.

Also, was Danielle the only person who said mean things in the dr?
    I doubt it.
    Were the mean things she said worse than the mean things other poeple said?
    I doubt that too.
    We did get to see far more bad things from Dani than good.
    Is this just a reflection of the overall content of her diary room messages or were the producers deliberately selecting her more negative comments as they were more entertaining?
    We know the dr asks "loaded" questions, the hg's have moaned about it very often.
    Dani also said that she only voluntarily did her "countdown" about twice, she was told to do it in the dr every other time.

Dani also wasn't the only person to refer to Roddy as the devil.

While Dani can't deny the things she said, they're on tape,I wonder if she will feel "cheated" when she views the show tapes and sees how she was portrayed.
    There is a definate, albeit slim chance that she and other hg's have been "misrepresented" with overly negative or positive footage being selected.

I see what ya mean, but didn't Dani herself say something about, parapharsed...."what you saw in the DR was real"

I'm just wondering whether it was a fair representation of her (and others) comments.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's probably not a fair representation of any of em. which is why you'll never see Perc on a reality show! LOL I can get in enough trouble without THEIR silly editing!

Very good point Perc

We have long heard complaints from realty show contestants about editing. I wonder if anyone will ever feel so misrepresented they decide to sue.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmm, it would be interesting to get a copy of their contract and see how much they had been informed of. My guess, is ALL of it was in the fine print.

In defense of Dani, she said what you saw in the DR was real, BUT she doesn't know what we saw in the dr, so there may have been more.
    Lisa being chosen, bugs me too, but whatever, I didn't lose half a mill because of it
    Although Dani wasn't the only one to call Roddy the devil, from what we were shown, she sure was the one to instigate it, and she did it ALL the time.
    And when being TOLD to say something in the diary room (The countdown thing) couldn't she have said no?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't know if she could have said no.
    I know the hg's have complained on many occasions about diary room sessions, so I 'm not sure what goes on in there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yes, the "devil" label was given to Roddy by Dani and then she hammered it into everyone's head over and over and over...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yes, but they didn't have to use it too.
    Jason managed not to call Roddy the devil, yet Marcellas and Lisa both did.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast