+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now that BB3 is over....

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Now that BB3 is over....

Wow, as much as I complained about this show, I'm a little sad it's over.

What's everyone else going to watch now?

I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that the Fall season has started and we're in the middle of some heavy-duty reality tv programming!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yep, there are so many new shows starting.
    I will as always be watching Survivor and I'm looking foward to TAR starting next week.
    Fortunately we have forums here for both those shows so we can all discuss our opinions there.
    Whatever shows I drecide to watch I'll certainly look forward to discussing them here, we have a forum for pretty much everything
    "That's Numberwang!"

Survivor for me.

But I'm already psyched about BB4. Yes.. I'm a loser.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Miss F, last night my husband said to me "What do you have to do to get on BB?"
    I said "Fill out a form, sned in a tape, and be evaluated... you gonna try?"
    He said "No, you are"

Not for ten million dollars, not in ten million years! I'd send him though! Everybody loves my Husband! It's actually sickening at times
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm with you. I could never do it. My sister could, but I couldn't. I need my personal space and I just wouldn't be able to be in the house for 3 months without some sort of drama with someone. That's why I respect people like Jason and Lisa. They were genuinely nice people that managed to keep their heads about them.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

My problem is that I'm an optimist
    I would get trampled by the mean people. Of course, although I ALWAYS see people as good upon my first meeting, it doesn't take much for me to think of them as big losers! Then my problem becomes "God, I can tell _____ is a loser, what is the rest of your guys' problem?"
    Evictee # 1 Cali .... might not be too bad if they were to send me to Mexico for three weeks though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread