+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finale ****Spoilers****

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well I think Roddy had a great strategy of "playing" BB. He understood that 1/2 of the game is what people see outside of the house.

That's what makes this reality show different from Survivor -- the "Big brother" aspect that you are accountable for every thing you do every second of your time in the house. Dani forgot that part.

I REALLY would have liked to have seen Jason v. Lisa in the finale. I still don't know how that would have ended up....would have been close I think.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree BF, Dani forgot, or never knew, that you have to play to the people who have been evicted too.
    You can con and lie while they're in the house, that's a strategy people have employed, but if you trash them once the've left they'll see it and it will hurt them and your chances of winning the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gotta say that Danielle's ridiculous buggy eyes and fake crying really got to me last night. I turned to my wife and said, "I'm so glad she won't be on TV anymore."

My wife, BTW, was annoyed at all the crying at the end, especially between Jason and the two ladies during his final "question". As Jason's sobbing away, my wife says, "We're not feeling you right now."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind feeling Jason.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I knew one of you would come up with that, Fluff.

Didn't you think, though, that he was exposed as being more than a little vacant by the time it was done? He wouldn't even answer Julie's question. He reminded me of the male Neleh. "I love you all! I had the best time!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Oh yeah, he's vacant, but I could keep him occupied

I think he is just a very sweet guy who needs to be taught a few things.
    I was happy to see someone so adorable stay true to himself and promises he made during the game.

I guess he was a little like Neleh.
    His grandfather was called Nosaj afterall.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I guess he was a little like Neleh.
    His grandfather was called Nosaj afterall.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think he is just a very sweet guy who needs to be taught a few things.
    I agree! I just think he is a doll and if I had a daughter I would be thrilled for her to date a guy like him!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Date, maybe. But until I heard something substantive come out of his mouth that indicated he could think on his own, I wouldn't be excited about her marrying him. I guess that sounds kind of mean, and I did like Jason, but I waited every week for him to say something really unique, and it never happened.

Fluff....And just what were you thinking about teaching Jason?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast