+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finale ****Spoilers****

I thought that was a good move too Fluffy.

I laughed like hell at Tonya's plea to everyone that she IS a good mom! Sorry, but I don't buy it Tonya, sluts don't make good mom's!

WOW Duckgirl...that is one cool fact! :
    Good for Lisa! "thats one small step for womankind...one GIANT bank account, for her"!

Hehe, thanks Perc.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    VERY cool fact Duck! I am just so shocked to see you in here!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

He had clearly already decided to vote for Lisa and chose to show Dani more respect than she showed him by not putting her through the ringer with a difficult or uncomfortable question.
    Fluff, you are SO dead on there! I've liked Roddy all along, never tried to hide that. I still maintain that if I could hang out with one of the HG's it would be him and his cool friends

(of course Jason, because he's so damn sweet, but everyone would hang out with Jason )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Well you know Bravo... if I post anywhere else no one will notice tonight.

if I post anywhere else no one will notice tonight.

I just find it hard to believe that Gerry voted for Lisa after that nasty ass comment she left him when he was evicted. I thought that was worse than anything Dani had said about him. If she had, then I forgot about it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The one big obvious foolish mistake Danielle made at the end was unabashedly copying Will. She explicitly points out that she lied to everyone. She tried to cast herself as "Evil" and Lisa as "Good". It was so patently derivative that I think everyone saw through it and decided that the same strategy would not win twice in a row. It might have been better to lie one more time and be disingenuously apologetic for her harsh DR behavior.

I didn't like Danielle at all, and I don't know how one truly "plays" Big Brother, but I think she was much more proactive at getting herself into the Final Two than Lisa was (final HOH competition notwithstanding).
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I didn't like Danielle at all, and I don't know how one truly "plays" Big Brother, ...
    Paulie, that is my big beef with everyone saying Dani played so well. Lisa was there too, she must have done something right. Some of it may have been luck, but not all of it was.
    No, Lisa is no angel, but sompared to Dani.....
    Also, on Roddys Non-Question... I was not thrilled. I would have been happier if he had said something along the lines of "Dani, I just have to say that you really hurt me with those Devil comments, and I don't understand why you would say that" Then NOT GIVE HER TIME TO RESPOND, and move straight to Lisa for her question.
    Dare I say I was a little impressed with Josh last night! I was so relieved that he didn't propose!!!!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast