Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and Improved BB4

New and Improved BB4

We all know that there will most likely be a BB4. I think we do this every season, but what should they keep/change/add to make BB4 better?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

1) The veto could stay, but the winner should ALWAYS have the option of taking him/herself off the block.
    2) The missing banner planes weren't as big a deal as I thought, but what the heck, let the people spend their money!
    3) To contradict the possibility of the above suggestion: I REALLY like the idea of having the "compound" domed so the HG's have no idea if it is day or night! I guess this could suck for internet viewers though, if the HG's internal clocks got all out of whack!
    4) Have the option of NONE OF THE ABOVE for America's Choice questions!!!!

I think they should do away with America's choice all-together.
    They won't because it brings in revenue.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Or a choice of cruel penalities for the houseguests, which might bring in even more cash.

Should we subject the HG to:
    1. 24 hours of Barbara Streisand singing "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" in every nook and cranny in the house and yard, including in the pool
    2. all the beds get taken away and they have to sleep on the floor which is covered with marbles and jacks
    3. Everyone has to eat sushi put through a blender and the HG who takes the longest to finish is immediately evicted
    4. Some lucky caller gets to come into the house and smack one of the HGs upside the head (but can't tell them why, no outside info)

Oh there are so many things worth $0.99 to vote for. . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I hope they won't just have just one over 50 like they did this time.
    I think the age gap put Gerry at a disadvantage as the youngsters were unwilling to accept him as either a father-figure or a peer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I like LG's idea.

I might be willing to cough up a buck to vote that someone NOT get something. For instance, which HG would you NOT like to be able to eat dinner for the rest of the show and be forced to eat nothing but PB&J?

If that would have been a question, I suppose I could have taken a 2nd mortgage to vote for Dani.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

"Hi Mr. Loan officer, my name is Bravo, and this is my friend Cali, we'd like to take out a loan please...."

I would just love to see the looks on their faces when they get either a "non of the above" or in LG's case they get to win something really awesme, like a week on the floor with marbles and jacks! My God, would the internet freaks get an earful then!!!!!!!!

I like the dome idea (since I was the first to suggest it). I also think they should move production to the East Coast, so that the HG's are more on a regular time. They sleep late anyways, so it would still be okay for the Westcoasters.

There are production studios in Florida--let's use 'em.

Another thing is, quit going FOTH so much. People are paying good money to get the feeds, because they want to see what's going on. Give it to them.

Kudos to you John for the DOME idea, I was wondering where I had heard/read it
    Also NO RECRUITING HG'S!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast