+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Competitions

Big Brother Competitions

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but Big Brother Producers seem to have an extraordinary lack of creativity when it comes to competitions. All the HoH Competitions are in theory, the same. Answer some random questions and wow! You win. Same with the vetoes, though they seem to have more diversity.

Also, it seems like most HoH's are mental, and most PoV's are physical.

Anyway, if the moderators allow, this is a thread to discuss competitions, post ideas for competitions, and such.

Okay, here's an idea for an endurance HoH competition. The houseguests stand on a large wheel, in sections divided like a pie. They are separated by short barriers.

The barriers start moving, but the floor doesn't. The houseguests have to keep walking, and are not allowed to touch the barrier.

As each houseguest is eliminated, the barrier speeds up. The last person standing wins.

I completely agree with you. I keep waiting for a fun and exciting HOH comp. Well, I guess the endurance one was...but that one leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Urgh!

FORT Fogey
    The idea of walking on a wheel where the floor doesn't move is a great idea for an endurance competition, as that also tests fitness as not everyone can walk continuously for a long time. Obviously, the wheel would be very slow in this case.

FORT Fogey
    The vetoes have been decent, but I agree about the HOH competitions.

Yea, every one is some questions... it's getting boring. They should be more like Survivor.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

It seems like they're repeating a lot of last year's competitions.

I have a similar question, what happened to the food competitions? They just vanished like the dignity of the Friendship.

^^^ I agree ConfusedONE! At least during the food competitions, everyone was so nice and having fun. But I also have to ask about the luxury competitions. Wasn't there one like every week last year?

Last year there weren't very many.

But the years before I think there was about one a week. The lack of food competitions sure made Janelle's pb & j pass useless.

I had a competition idea:

The Veto Competition is a maze, except the houseguests are blindfolded and earmuffed, so that they can't see or hear. It would be hilarious to see members of the Friendship hitting each other and falling down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast