Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions

Questions

If the show follows the same format as last year, the evicted houseguests will get to ask one question of each of the two finalists.

What questions do you think they will, or should ask?

I think Chiara will be furious with Lisa, so there might be some ax-grinding on that one.

Dani is going to have her hands full with Roddy and Marcellas, so I anticipate some anger there.

I'll have to give this question some thought.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    Who's going to do a Bunky and ask the finalists how much they'll give to charity? Do you think anyone will try to out-booger Booger and propose during the live finale? I sure hope not.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

ugh I hope not too.
    The only likely candidates would be Roddy and Chiara and I think Chiara would have to be the one doing the asking.

Eric could ask Lisa but that would be too ridiculous, hmmmm this is Eric though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think someone should definately ask Dani if she was aware that everything she was saying about people would be caught on the internet and a lot of it show on the tv.

I'm hoping no one will do the usual "why should I vote for you question?
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think it would be funny for someone to ask...Why should I NOT vote for the other person
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree BF.

See whether they could resist the opprtunity to trash each other.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oohhhh.... BF, Maybe they are not sequestered yet, and some one reads this

I want someone to ask Dani just how stupid she is... why would she trash them all, then still hope to win the money?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I would bet big money that Chiara brings up Lisa voting against Eric coming back in the house. I can see someone like Josh bringing up Lisa not playing the game until Eric left and using that logic to give his vote to Danielle.

I think Roddy will probably give some big long boring speech and then some illogical reason to vote for Lisa. (Shock!) I can see Tonya bringing up the parenting issue with Danielle since Danielle has ragged on her for being a bad mother.

Not sure what Amy will say, but like Jason, both will be too refined and nice to actually say anything mean to either one of them. Gerry will probably vote to Danielle to prove yet again what an open minded person he is and that he isn't a racist. Who knows about loose-cannon Lori. Eric will vote for Lisa, much the same way Shannon voted for Will... pretty non-eventful, (Eric isn't as much of a loser as Boogie to propose)

Marcellas will get all self-righteous, no doubt and pointedly vote against Danielle. Chiara will do the same and vote against Lisa.

Can't think of who I'm missing, but it should be fun.

I will be sad that it's over. I'm one of those people that is always disappointed when the numbers get too small. I think it's best when it's about halfway through.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Simple question for Danielle: did you realize your Diary Room "confessionals" would be broadcast? And that they make these things called *wave fingers* V-C-R's which would allow evicted houseguests to view said confessionals?

What a tool.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast