Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions

Good question Paulie.
    I think Danielle just heard "$500,000" and signed up.
    I don't think she can have seen either of the first two series.

One thing I do find interesting that we should probably take note of is that Dani said she did her "1 down 11 to go" countdown only a couple of times, then was asked to do it each time she went into the diary room.
    There is a slim possibility that the hg's might feel she was led into saying certain things by the pointed questions of whoever was in control of the dr at the time.

I know this is only a slight possibility, but I have heard others complain at the questions they were asked in the dr and how they had had bad dr sessions because of it.

I can see someone like Josh bringing up Lisa not playing the game until Eric left and using that logic to give his vote to Danielle.
    If I were an evicted hg and Dani and Lisa had treated me identically I would have to give it to Dani for that very reason Miss F.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just checked the live feeds, foth for about 5 hours.
    The questions from the evicted hg's are being asked today.

Dani and Lisa were talking aobut their stipend earlier.
    Apparently first and second do not get to keep their stipend as well as their winnings.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The live feeds came back after over five hours of foth.

Apparently Tonya asked Lisa about the imperrsonation of her that she did with water balloons,Lisa told her that she didn't consider that she was "mocking" her.

Strange answer, what exactly were you doing Lisa.
    If I were mammary challenged like Lisa I would have built Tonya up by saying I was just fooling around and that I'm actually jealous of her chest. Rubbish I know, but Tonya loves compliments and would have been happy with that answer I think.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Roddy apparently asked Dani a question about peanut butter.

I'm assuming that he was trying to make it known that he feels Dani betrayed Jason by deliberately losing their leg of the final hoh as she had deals with both Jason and Lisa.

I can't imagine that Roddy is really simply interested in whether or not Dani likes peanut butter and even if he has already decided to vote for Lisa I don't think he would throw away his question like that. Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit

Lisa's been bleating on about Eric.
    Apparently he asked Lisa how not voting him back into the house had affected her personally.
    Lisa is now concerned that he might not want to persue a relationship with her now as he might not want to be seen with the girl who didn't vote him back into the house (for God's sake)
    Last edited by fluff; 09-24-2002 at 05:27 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If I were mammary challenged like Lisa I would have built Tonya up by saying I was just fooling around and that I'm actually jealous of her chest. Rubbish I know, but Tonya loves compliments and would have been happy with that answer I think

And Tonya's stupid enough to buy it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Exactly, her vote would be a cert
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love your comment about Tonya's stunning intellect, Fluff! 'Course, you DID have to throw in the whole "if I were mammary challenged" comment...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Of course Paulie
    It's not like I'm unsympathetic.
    I too was challenged, then I turned 11.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The nearest ice-cold shower here at the office is five minutes away, Fluff. Please stop.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12