Closed Thread

Thread: Marcellas - one good reason

Marcellas - one good reason

Think of a good reason Marcellas would vote for either Dani or Lisa and a reason he would vote against either or them.

For DANI: Hmmmmm, can't think of ONE single reason
    For LISA: Because he likes her
    Against DANI: Because she was a rude, manipulitive, lying, woman, who said whatever she had to to your face to get where she was, and Marci won't vote for that
    Against Lisa: Hmmmm, because she took Dani to the finals when she (Dani) didn't deserve a dime... of course this wouldn't work, as it could potentially give Dani even more, so I really don't know
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Marcellas had already decided he wanted Lisa to win before he even got to see the tapes.
    I doubt anything he saw on the tapes would change his mind.

He did say he didn't want any of the original six to win the money, but I would think that doesn't stand anymore after Dani voted to oust him.
    He will probably forgive Lisa for her earlier associations and reward her for voting for him to stay.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I would be really surprised if Marc voted for Dani to win as he really thinks she betrayed him. Lisa is the lesser of the two evils.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yes, I think Marcy will see it that way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FOR DANI - Well, Marcellas might decide to go the martyr route and vote for her because he gave his word at some point. Also, he might vote on race lines, but I sincerely doubt it.
    FOR LISA - She did break away from Roddy & Chiara and played the game, voted Amy back in, he might respect her game playing. Oh, and the biggest reason to vote for Lisa.. She's not DANIELLE.

AGAINST DANIELLE - She supposedly stabbed him in the back, voted him out when he thought Amy was gone, etc, etc, etc.
    AGAINST LISA - She was part of the original 6
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Closed Thread