+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: House Calls-The Big Brother Talk Show

House Calls-The Big Brother Talk Show

For those interested it is on right now. The hosts are the same as last year. Here is the link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/

Last year I couldn't get the picture to work. This year I can get the picture, but no sound.

The Beau/Marcellas preshow interview. Interesting. I'd like to call it Two Gay Bald Guys flirting.

Does anybody watch House Calls? I have caught the last two episodes and they are very good. They talk about the live feeds a lot so it is good for those who don't have it.

I watch it too, but I have mixed feelings towards it. I feel like they can't decide whether they want to talk about the TV show and not reveal spoilers and talk about the feeds. I wish they would choose a focus betweent hose two.

Aside from that, I like it most of the time.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Does anybody watch House Calls? I have caught the last two episodes and they are very good. They talk about the live feeds a lot so it is good for those who don't have it.

i check them out when i konw something exciting has happened over the last 24 hours, or when i want to see their reaction to the previous evening's show. yesterday's episode of house calls, when they showed the clip of howie and beau kissing ... too funny!!!

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    I watch it too, but I have mixed feelings towards it. I feel like they can't decide whether they want to talk about the TV show and not reveal spoilers and talk about the feeds. I wish they would choose a focus betweent hose two.

Aside from that, I like it most of the time.
    I watch House Calls, almost religiously because I find Marcellas so bloody entertaining.

I agree with you coksy. I mean, last week they were so nonchalant about revealing the dispute between Eric and Michael to everyone. While this week they were trying to keep James' comments about the "Dark Side" (a la Howie's "Sith Lords") on the down-low because Kaysar/Janelle had a hard time trusting James. They constantly mention the events on the feeds yet some people get totally confused.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fogey
    I didn't even know about it until last week, but I'm watching it regularly now. Those two are entertaining.

The tension is high between Eric and Marcellas.

Give us the details.

I can't get house calls live for some reason until after it's over and listed as an archive

FORT Fogey
    I was expecting that. Marcellas made it clear he couldn't stand Eric. Off to watch. Should be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast