+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: House Calls-The Big Brother Talk Show

You can't measure someone's IQ based on a month's worth of viewing on a TV show, but if that's how you see it then more power to you.

FORT Fogey
    Loved the interview with Sarah. Such a sweetheart. How'd she end up with James again?

FORT Newbie
    My dad thought it was boring :\
    Sarah and James met at the company they work at.

Anyone who hasn't seen it, I'd encourage you to go see the Friday Episode featuring Sarah.. she was very real, she is very aware of what is going on with the house, and she knows what James does and is like, she just genuinely loves him and it was so sweet.. she was awesome and alot of fun on the episode, I really enjoyed it alot! Makes me realize not everyone who steps out of the Big Brother house this year lost all their brain cells (see the episode featuring Eric for that)... Good for Sarah, and like one of the callers said, I only hope James wins because I want her to get some money.. lol..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

House Calls is suppose to be the "Big Brother Talk Show", but it's more like Marcellas and Gretchen Talk show.

The host of a show is suppose to remain somewhat objective. Marcellas has such a thing for Kaysar that he is beyond bia and CBS should have Marcellas look at The Early Show and see how Julie and them interview guest from show like Big Brother and Survivor, they state their opinions but still coduct the show without any bias.

And what is up with him crushing on Kaysar, he is so unattractve, his eyebrows look like they're going to attack at any moment.

LMFAO @ Eyebrows

Well I've said it several times in the past that House Calls is a platform for the Host's favorites, which is why I'll enjoy today's episode so much, to watch them squirm and complain. Especially Marcellas.

His eyebrows remind me of the plant from Little Shop of Horrors.

Marcellas is going to be so angry. I love it.

So...based on the above posts, I would have to believe that there are family members or friends of a certain ex HG now posting on the FORT- cool. Is an eyebrow slam the best you can come up with?

It is no secret that Marcellas crushes on Kaysar. Show me a "talk show" that the host does not interject their own opinions - at least from time to time. Typically, there will be a disclaimer regarding that very issue.

I enjoy watching Housecalls - particularly watching Marcellas act like a doofus. He is entertaining and says some of the things I wish I could say to the contestants. Personally, I can hardly wait until he gets his claws into Howie and or Beau. Now THAT will be great viewing!

Have they said anything about Jennifer winning HOH this past week?
    "Fool Me Once... Shame on Me...Fool Me Twice...Shame on You. Shame on YOU, Jen!"

Quote Originally Posted by allysm
    Have they said anything about Jennifer winning HOH this past week?

Not yet but I am sure Marcellas will eventually point out how Jenn dances like a cheap ho

+ Reply to Thread