+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: House Calls-The Big Brother Talk Show

I just watched the whole Week's worth of Housecalls, or mostly listened while doing other things and peeked once and a while... I must say, I'm sorry I haven't been catching them regularly.. they are a funny bunch and apparently think exactly like I do.. I'm sitting there like, I so agree with that, I hear that, thats what I'm saying, etc.. Funny Bunch.. and I swear, I watch Marcellas, and I see exactly what I would do in the same situation.. trying so hard to keep cool with this idiot and really just trying to be professional, but still get your point across.. I sympathize Marcellas wasn't so successful, though I don't know how I would do in the same situation.. it's different for me where I tell customers unfortunate news and I can deter them and myself from getting heated about the situation, but this is different, you know who Eric is, or at least in some remote sense... It's interesting most definitely.. My favorite part was the day of evictions where they were dressed up, I was dying.. so funny... I like Housecalls..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Oh I forgot to mention this and sadly its too late to edit...

Did you hear about the drama involving Howie and Beau? They mentioned it on the show and it's quite interesting.. look on the driftwood episode well...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    apparently, there was a little flirtation or maybe boredom, who knows... But there was a little kissy kissy action with Howie and Beau.. And apparently, as per Ivette April and Jen, Beau should try to play into it, and try to use it against Howie to blackmail him.. I guess performing some "services" of sorts.. Marcellas was just disgusted, and thought that it either makes Beau the richest hoe ever, or just a "flatback" I think was the wording he used...

Hopefully thats not intruding on live feed terrority, if so, remove, but I figure, its on house calls, and thats different, especially since I don't have the live feeds and I got it?
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone else catch the "sock matching challenge" on House Calls this week? Way too funny! And Thursday's episode reminded me of a Saturday Night Live act. I enjoy watching this webcast more than any other reality TV talkshow.

Don't forget you can catch the episodes online at the official CBS BB6 website. They do archive all the episodes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Yikes.........now I'm wondering what the hell went on..............Gee........... .....thanks, Jahim...........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Julie Chen interview on House Calls

Can anyone provide me with a working link to the Julie Chen interview on House Calls this past Wednesday? Everytime I try the link it says it is outdated or inaccurate.

FORT Newbie
    NM, found where they had moved it to the CBS.com site

I just watched House Calls with Kaysar and I was disappointed. Marcellas never stopped talking - honestly, the show isn't about him! - and there were so few call-ins (only 4, I believe). Since this is the first time I watched HC I have nothing to compare it to. Did anyone else find it sadly lacking?

FORT Fan
    I've only watched it a couple of times. Marcellas is definately a.. vocal person. But, I thought Kaysar held his own and had a lot of fun with it in the interview! Definately too much worship from Marcellas during the call in portion.. but hey, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    Click to see Spoiler:
    apparently, there was a little flirtation or maybe boredom, who knows... But there was a little kissy kissy action with Howie and Beau.. And apparently, as per Ivette April and Jen, Beau should try to play into it, and try to use it against Howie to blackmail him.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I only saw Howie jokingly pretend to come on to him, and James and Sarah were laughing. He kissed him on the check.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

House Calls ~

I have dial up so i can never watch the house calls. Did anyone watch today? If yes can you tell me about it.

+ Reply to Thread