Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonight's Show Sept 21st

I actually agree. I only put Tonya and Chiara in with the possible votes for Dani, because they seem like a couple of catty women, who could see a vote for Dani as a NON vote for Lisa, who they may not like simply because other people DO like her.
    Hmmmm......... Hope that made sense!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think Danielle's best chance right now is that a majority of the voters will be able to set aside their anger with her personally and recognize that she actually played the game better than Lisa. In Survivor, I think that would work. But in Big Brother, which is characterized more by catty behavior than any other reality TV show except The Real World, I think personal feelings and emotions will carry the day. As a result, Danielle should lose in a landslide.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yes it did.
    I don't think you can under estimate the potential cattiness of this group.
    On the whole I would say they seem rather more petty than last years lot, I would include both Lisa and Danielle in that though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I missed Saturday's show, so colour me shocked that Jason is gone. Lisa really must have worked the HOH competition.

I think this may be too close to call. I honestly, honestly thought Nicole would win by a landslide due to Will's constant lying, but I was wrong.

Who knows?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    I think Lisa will win the jury vote just because Dani has trashed almost everyone in the DR whereas Lisa was more reserved in her comments about departed houseguests (except for her really rude jab at Gerry on his way out the door). Jason, what a dope, I knew he'd be hoodwinked in the end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Did you see how nervous Jason was prior to the final competition? He's bouncing his legs, shifting his cards, etc. while Lisa just sat there, looking all poised and composed. Gotta give her credit for putting her "game face on" at the end and getting the job done. Jason's answers in the final challenge revealed a profound lack of understanding about how others perceive him. Very odd.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

LG.
    Jason =

Nice, friendly, easily pushed around by border collies.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Having raised myself back in the day, I'd have to agree. He even has the unmanageable woolly mop they had. I hope he has the good sense not to lay in his own feces the night before a big show at the County Fair, though. My would try to do that, which is why I spent the entire night before the fair on Poop Patrol. Yuck.

LG.
    Ha, I'm picturing it now, Paulie, you wrestling sheep Jason into one of those spandex sheep cover outfits to keep his fleece feces free the night before the big showing at the fair. Fluffy, don't even think about it. . . .

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123