Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Show Sept 21st

seeing jason and lisa at the end would have been neat, since Dani had a deal with both of them and she would have gotten the shaft . After the remark that Lisa made when Gerry left... I wonder if he can not vote for either one, saying that he thinks neither of them deserve it for being bitches.

Ah, fluff, I think I just thought of being UTR differently than you did.
    I thought you meant it to be that she didn't stir up major controversy, or try to get into the spotlight.
    I see what you are saying about attaching herself to whoever she thought could get her farther, but the truth be told it is a stratagy that worked for her.
    It is easy to forget some of the things that the less OTT people did while in the house.
    I see votes being more heavily for Lisa though. She is not the only one that could hold a grudge!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Didn't Amy also say that since leaving the house she sees Dani for what she is? I don't expect Amy to vote for Dani.

Lisa will win this by at least 3 votes.

Did she?(Amy)... damn I missed that one. Of course I missed the first set of interviews with the EHG's saturday night.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yeah Ili, supposedly it's at her site www.amycrews.com
    I hadn't been there, but read this on another board.

Here is the note from www.amycrews.com
    (I assume I can post it, since I am giving the source!)

Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 3:29 PM
    To: webmaster@amycrews.com
    Subject: It's me!!!!

It's Me!!!

I haven't had a chance to get a good look at everything yet, but THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I love all of you!!!!!

I stayed up all night watching the tapes. I've only seen 10 shows, but that is enough to know that DANIELLE IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!!! Her horns are sharp and pointy!!!!! I have to watch more tapes now, but I will write again soon. I'm on my friend's computer, so this is not my address. As soon as I get it back up and running I'll let you know!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Oh I say.
    Looks like Dani just lost another vote.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well, I'm going to go with the assumption that Dani will win and that way I can only be pleasantly surprised if she doesn't. If I go in thinking Lisa might win and she doesn't, I'll be so depressed I won't be able to enjoy Survivor this week.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I see Dani getting at the MOST 4 votes.
    Jason, Josh, Chiara and Tonya.

Tonya may vote for lisa though, leaving Dani 3 votes. That's 2 more than she deserves in my opinion.
    I would be dissapointed if Jason didn't vote for her, but that's the only one she should get in my opinion.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't think Tonya will vote for Dani.
    During her little segment in the show last week, Tonya was not happy that Dani had made comments regarding her parenting "skills".
    I don't think Tonya has anything against Lisa so I think that's where her vote will go.
    I'm really struggling to see any more than about two votes for Dani.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast