Closed Thread

Thread: Should Jason have made a deal?

Should Jason have made a deal?

Jason had the sole vote to evict either Lisa or Amy last week.
    I think he should have played that to the full and made a deal with one of them not to evict them as long as they took him to the final two if they won the final hoh.

Dani promised Lisa a spot in the final three, as far as I know Jason never made such a promise to Lisa.

Jason missed a good opportunity imo.

Jason has done (IMO) whatever Dani has told him to do. He hasn't really thought for himself the entire game and Dani knows that.

Dani is out for herself and will sacrifice Jason in the long run. What does she care, she has a link to both and seems to be guaranteed a spot in the final two.

Jason seems to have put far too much faith in Danielle.
    He approached the final hoh with no back up plan should Lisa win.
    Trailing after the buck-toothed one with a love sick grin on his face is not going to persuade her to take him to the final two with her.
    Jason needed to at least try and secure a spot by approaching whoever he wasn't going to vote out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I almost swear he threw the swimming pool and last challenge. Its hard to believe he blew that many answers... maybe he thougth that Lisa would take him to the finals. Either way, I see Dani losing votes by admitting that she would have gone back on her word to Lisa.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Closed Thread